Chapter 13, A Cult Attack

Lucy's Pov, 

Soon as I got home to my manor I was being force to get ready for the Nobel Ball that was happening in my manor that night. Every Nobel in Fiore would be coming to talk about business and how to keep the Queen safe and in charge. This happened once a year and it bored me. Sir Jiemma would sadly use this to talk about his business and how I could help him. I hated that some people called him a Nobel, a Guard Dog even. I headed to my room wearing a formal black ball gown that had a slit up my left leg and tied with gold sash that sat around my hips.

A black, frilled choker was around my neck, and a golden ribbon with the Heartfilla mark was between my breasts. The accompanying sleeves of the dress were detached, sitting on my upper arm and falling to my forearm, where they flare outward. Along with the dress I had black heels as Mirajane fixed up my hair. My hair was now in a quaint bun that was decorated with a black flower. "The guest are arriving My Lady" Mirajane informed me as I nodded. I had forgotten about tonight. 

Mirajane, Gajeel and Levy had everything planned out. Thank god. I headed out my room and down the stairs to see many Nobels looking at me. Many with smiles as others whispered to each other. My family was the Queens right hand, making me the most powerful of all the Nobels. As I got to the bottom of the stairs Sting was walking over toward me. He was wearing a white suit with a grey tie. "I got some information" Sting whispered to me. "We will talk half way through this party, no need to annoy Nobels yet" I whispered back before heading into the crowd to speak with others.

I noticed Rogue with other head butlers as they was all watching their masters or talking. I saw Natsu serving wine to the crowd as he got back here just in time it seemed. Natsu headed over passing me some wine. I took it looking around. "Be on watch" I whispered to Natsu as he only nodded. I headed toward the Nobel Yukino Agria. She was new at being a Nobel since her family died from an attack some weeks ago. Yukino and I did use to be friends when we was younger, Michelle even loved her.

"Lucy" Yukino smiled at me as some Nobels looked at her shocked. "Yukino it's good to see you" I replied smiling as most jaws dropped hearing I was fine with her calling me by my name. Normally I would get someone killed for doing so but Yukino was different. I knew me and her being super friendly tonight would help her out with the other Nobels. Her family was known for selling foods and being great chefs. "I heard the Queen asked you to make her one of your homemade cakes" I then saw her smile and nod.

"She asked just some days ago, the cake should be done tomorrow morning" Yukino soon replied as we stood talking most of the time. Some Nobels left and some were sticking around to speak to me about business. Two of them being Sting and Sir Jiemma. As we was all eating one of the windows was smashed next door getting me to turn. Soon a group of unknowns holding weapons, many being from Sir Jiemma's company came charging into the room aiming their guns toward us. 

I sighed at how stupid they was. They was all wearing black masks over their faces along with hoods over their heads to hide their hair. Natsu was next to me in a second as Yukino looked pretty scared. "You are to all raise your hands in the air" some men threatened. Some Nobels in the room answered. Me, Sting and Sir Jiemma didn't go with what they wanted. "Want to die you three?" one man snapped as he was holding a dried bloody knife in his hand. "Your the cult cutting people up, I was wondering when you would grow more bold" I then smirked.

I saw the same rose mark as the one burned in my back on the men's sleeves. Natsu had his childish smile on his face as Sting looked at Rogue. Sir Jiemma pulled out a gun of his own as I put my hand to where I had hidden my whip. "Even if you three fought us, someone in this room will die" one of the men laughed as I just laughed getting people to look at me as if I was crazy. "Natsu" I then spoke as he smirked. "As you wish, My Lady" Natsu bowed as I turned to face the other Nobels.

"If you wish to live duck" I then spoke before moving toward the ground. Many Nobels followed as there was gunshots. After a small while I smelt burning bodies as I knew Natsu would protect everyone in the room if I was here. After a small while the shooting had calmed as I got up seeing all the men dead as Natsu and Rogue were standing next to each other blood on their hands. "Both of your butlers are crazy" a Nobel shouted looking toward Sting and me. "Without them we would be dead" Sting nearly shouted.

"This cult would of killed us no matter what, giving up on living and carrying on your lives is crazy and idiotic" I soon snapped as Yukino looked at me worried. "Natsu show our guest out" I then ordered before walking off to see Mirajane shooting another one of the men with a gun. She herself was covered in blood. "We got most of them Lady Lucy" Mirajane gave me her sweet smile. "Clean the mess up afterwards" I only replied heading toward my office. This cult had to go.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  "Natsu hurry up with your guest we leave in an hour" I spoke as Natsu nodded to me before leaving the room. Mirajane closed the door and came over to me. "My Lady did I hear jealousy in your voice?" Mirajane soon asked with a huge smirk on her face. I was going to end up murdering her. "No you did not" I replied as she laugh a little. "It's not a shame to fall in love My Lady" Mirajane then left my office as I groaned. She was annoying but sometimes she was right. There was something about that idiot demon that got to me.