Chapter 29, Threat

Lucy's Pov, 

Mavis took us into the study where boxes filled with files were all over the place. "The threat came from a known group from outside of Fiore called Grimoire Heart" Mavis soon informed me as I walked over to the boxes on the desk. "I will get started right away" I looked at Mavis who nodded and left. Soon as she left the room Natsu closed the door. " Going through all this will take forever" I muttered to myself as I sat on the desk. "Natsu go to the town close by and get better information on this Grimoire Heart" I ordered.

Natsu bowed slightly. "Yes My Lady" he replied before leaving me alone in the office. I kept looking through the box something catching my eye. A picture of a male. The male was a elderly man with long, slicked back, silvery white hair, revealing his forehead. He also had a moustache, and a similarly long yet mildly thin and curly beard, reaching down to his lower chest. His right eye was covered by a simple eye-patch. He was wearing a dark shirt paired with armoured shoulder pads and shiny gauntlets, as well as chain-mail covering the parts of his arms remaining exposed.

Also Simple light pants with flames near the edges - held up by what looked like a light belt composed of two straps with the relative buttons, possibly part of the pants themselves, and dark, simple shoes/boots. Over this outfit he wears a large, dark cape, bearing an unknown symbol most likely being the Grimoire Heart symbol on the back and sporting a mantle with a high collar, lighter-colored borders and jagged lower edges. I checked the back of the picture to only see 'Master Hades' written on the back.

Master Hades? The Grimoire Heart leader? I put the picture on the side of the desk knowing I could use it later on. I went through the rest of the box before starting the next one. I was lucky I could read pretty fast and remember what I had read. There was soon a soft knock at the office door. "Yes?" I nearly shouted reading a file as a maid came in with a tray. On the tray was some tea along with a small treat. A bun. "The Queen has sent this for you" the maid whispered as I could tell she was scared.

I moved the box I finished with onto the floor. "Place it there" I didn't look at the maid as I was still reading the file. I heard her walk over placing the cup and plate down before leaving. The door closing with it. Once I finished the file I learnt that this gang believed in demons. They was more like a cult than a gang in what I had seen. I soon sighed as I put the file away looking through the second box once again. Trying to see anything that caught my eye. Sadly no luck. I placed that box on the ground.

I grabbed the cup of tea and drank a small sip before putting it back down on the desk. Soon as the cup hit the desk my head started to hurt. P-Poison? I stood up fast knocking my chair backwards to fall to the ground. My hand going onto my head as everything started to spin and go blurry. Not long after I felt myself falling to the ground while everything went black. This wasn't good. 

An Hour Later, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up to see myself tied up to a chair. I was tied up pretty tight. I looked around to see myself in some type of planning room my eyes widen as I saw a board on the wall with the word 'Targets' on top. On the board I saw a picture of Queen Mavis, of other Nobels. Many of the Nobels had crosses on because they was killed but my rage grew when I saw my parents photo on there. "Heartfilla" a male voice spoke as I turned my head to see the person known as 'Master Hades'. 

"The fact you lived after we sent you to the slaughter house was surprising" he spoke as the rage inside started building up. T-these people sent me and Michelle to that place. To be killed. Hades smirked. "The angels promised us a reward for killing you in the most painful way" Hades soon spoke turning around as I noticed a wall of weapons. He was looking through picking what to use on me. As my rage started to grow I felt something inside of me. Something that wasn't there before.

I soon heard whispers in my head as a small golden glow came from me. Soon the ropes around me burst out on fire. The fire not burning me or harming me as it burnt away the ropes. The fire was a bright blue as I stood up. Hades turned around and looked at me shocked as I pulled out my whip. "You helped them didn't you" I snapped my hand on my whip getting tighter. My feeling of rage was more intense than normal. "The angels warned me about this" Hades mumbled as a man came into the room.

He had long and spiky blond hair that reached down to his lower back. His red pupils consist of several concentric circles, which gave him a crazed appearance. He was wearing a yellow and dark blue skirt-like armour with a red waist ribbon that exposed the right side of his chest as well as his right shoulder. "Zancrow" Hades looked at the man that grew a smirk looking at me. "So little Heartfilla was turned into a demon" he spoke as black flames showed on his hands. I stepped back slightly.

I used my left hand to press the mark on my right. I had to summon Natsu. "Us vampires used to have a deal with you lot but I am very glad it ended and that I will kill the future Demon Queen" Zancrow had a crazy smile on his face as he ran toward me. Something in me kicked as I ended up jumping over him landing behind him as blue flames grew on my hands. W-what the? W-what was this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  "These flames are yours to control, they listen to your every command" Natsu soon whispered as I took deep breaths the fire slowly going out as my head leaned backwards on Natsu's shoulder. I felt tired. I felt a warm kiss be placed on my neck as I was slowly getting energy back into my body. Soon as the flames were fully out I was turned around to face Natsu. "See they are under your command" he whispered as I turned my head to the hole in the wall. The unknown who saved me before was standing there.