Chapter 5, Invite

Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

After getting the children back home and getting a well done letter from the queen I was left in my study thinking. Sting and Rogue could be a problem. Sting must know by now that Natsu was also a demon. I heard knocking at the door making me look up. Soon Erza came inside holding a letter in her hand. "Nobel Eucliffe has asked me to give you this" Erza then walked over, passing me the letter. I opened it to see it was an invite to a ball tonight at his manor. I smirked to myself. "Erza help me pick out a dress" I stood up.

Erza nodded as we headed out my study toward my room. I trusted Erza with many things. When we was younger she had saved my life. I was an idiot when I was a child. Erza soon picked out a long blue dress with darker blue outline. I went behind the changing standing getting into the dress with Erza's help. After I was done Erza put my hair up in a bun with some strands still let lose, framing my face. "You look amazing" Erza smiled at me. I smiled back as we headed out my room to see Natsu standing there.

"Your look beautiful Lady Lucy" Natsu then had his toothy grin. "Get the carriage ready, we are going to the Eucliffe manor, time to investigate that Butler" I then ordered as Natsu nodded and bowed before walking off. Erza chuckled making me look at her. "Working like always, I will look into Sting for you My Lady" Erza then bowed before leaving me. I knew Erza would do that. I headed down the stairs to see Mira standing there smiling at me. "You look amazing Mistress" Mira then bowed.

"Thank you Mirajane" I then replied as Natsu opened the front doors of the manor for me. I stepped outside to see it was sundown. We would be there just in time. I got into the carriage as did Natsu. "While I keep Sting busy you find out about his Butler" I then looked at Natsu who nodded. "Yes, My Lady" Natsu replied as it wasn't long until we was at Sting's manor. There was many people there. Natsu got out first helping me out. I stepped out getting many looks from guys who were checking me out.

If only I could kill people for that. We headed inside to be lead to a huge party room. Many people were drinking wine and talking. "Lady Heartfilla" I heard Sting's voice as I turned my head to see him. "Sting thank you for the invite" I had to be polite. "Can I have a dance Lady Heartfilla?" Sting asked offering his hand. I took it noticing a small upset and jealous look from Natsu. What was with him? He was pretty much looking around like nothing happened. Sting dragged me away to dance as I saw Natsu vanish. 

Like I ordered he was most likely going to find Rogue and find out more about him. I knew there was different types of demons. Like for one, Natsu was a fire dragon demon. It made him pretty powerful. Sadly I was stuck dancing and talking with Sting for the whole night................... 

Maybe I could get some info out of him.

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

I walked around Sting's manor to bump into Rogue. "Your master's soul is pretty rare then again I like the way she looks and acts" Rogue had no emotion on his face. I hated the way he talked about MY Lucy. I just only had a smile on my face. "Your master is a idiot" I then replied as he sighed. "I know he is but we both want the same thing" Rogue then got my attention. I looked at him to explain as he then smirked. "We both want Lucy Heartfilla's love" Rogue answered getting me annoyed and upset.

"You have fallen for her also have you not Demon Prince?" Rogue then asked his eyes glowing a little as my hands turned into fist. I kept my fake smile on my face. "Demon of the shadows you dare threaten something I care for?" I then asked knowing this fight wouldn't be very pretty, would be deadly and sadly I couldn't let it get to far. I had to keep my Lady safe from this demon and the one who has her upstairs.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  I could tell he was upset that Sir Jiemma was here. I didn't blame him. I then headed back into the party to bump into Rogue. Sting's butler. Wait if he was here, where was Natsu? "Lady Lucy" Rogue bowed. "Your Rouge, Sting's butler are you not?" I asked as he nodded as stopped bowing. "Have you seen my idiot butler, he seems to of run off" I then asked kindly as he smiled and nodded. "He headed outside My Lady" Rogue answered I thanked him before heading to the door. Sadly Sir Jiemma and Sting was at the door talking.