Chapter 20, Awake

Natsu's Pov, 

Soon as we got to the country house I placed Lady Lucy in her bed to see tears forming in her eyes. I got worried for her. What was them angels doing in her mind? I turned around to see Mirajane back in her human form. "Wake her up then" she smirked as Gray showed up behind her smirking also. I growled slightly as I walked over pushing them out the door and closed it. Like hell I wanted them watching. I turned my head to see a tear going down Lady Lucy's face. I had to end her nightmare before it hurt her to much.

I walked over sitting next to her side of the bed. "Part of my contract is to do this also" I mumbled not really wanting to use that as an excuse. I bent down my face close to her. I normally did this to tease her. To mess around but now.... I was really going to do it. I had to do it. I mentally slapped myself as I placed my lips on her. Lady Lucy's lips tasting of strawberry matching her scent. Soon as I pulled away I saw Lady Lucy starting to wake up. I stood up right away seeing her open her eyes.

I wanted to let out a sigh of relief but I kept in control. Only just barely holding back the blush. Lady Lucy sat up holding her head. Tears still going down her cheeks. "Never wanted you to see me this weak" Lady Lucy looked at me and mumbled. I smirked a little as she moved up out of the bed to stand. She looked as if she got dizzy and nearly fell forwards onto the ground until I was in front of her helping her stand. "Two out of the three angels got away" I informed her as Lady Lucy nodded. "We will hunt every last one of them down" she soon mumbled.

I could sense her hate for angels had grown. Whatever they tried backfired big time. Lady Lucy wiped away her tears as she took a deep breath. She was struggling to calm herself. That was different to see. "What happened in there?" I soon asked as she didn't answer. Lady Lucy looked around the ground as I knew she wasn't going to. Not yet anyways. Soon there was a knock at the door as Mirajane came into the room. She smirked seeing how close we were together. "Told you that was how you brake the curse" Mirajane sang.

I lost control. My face started blushing as Lady Lucy looked at her confused. "Oh yes I think it is time to tell Mistress what I am" Mirajane had her sweet smile on her face as I only nodded. Lady Lucy looked even more confused. "Lady Lucy I am a Reaper" Mirajane then explained as Lady Lucy looked shocked. She was letting her emotions show. Whatever happened in her mind must of been big. "And the way we broke the curse was to make the person you love who loves you back kiss you" Mirajane then smirked.

My face heated up more. I saw Lady Lucy's heat up also. "I will leave you love birds to chat" Mirajane sang leaving the room, closing the door as I could hear Gray laughing. They was so going to be punished for this. "Y-you kissed me?" Lady Lucy asked her face getting redder by the second. "W-well yes" I only replied as Lady Lucy sat back on the bed. I was slowly getting control back in my face but she could clearly see how red it was. I then smirked bending down in front of her. Lady Lucy leaned back to end up laying on the bed.

I had an evil idea as I moved my hands one of each side next to her head as I was over her. "So My Lady, when did you start you're feelings?" I asked as her face was now burning brighter than my flames. I was messing with her but I also wanted to know. Then again I was pushing myself also. My demon side was crazy after another taste of her lips. As a demon this could end badly. I could end up turning her if I kept pushing but I couldn't help it. I wanted to know what I wanted to know as well as have some fun.

"I-I umm" Lady Lucy was in shock as I moved my face closer to hers. Lady Lucy's face couldn't get anymore red unless she was about to die. "N-Natsu t-to close" Lady Lucy whispered as my own smirked just grew. "I can't help it My Lady, I'm craving your lips again" I whispered not lying as I ended up pressing my lips on Lady Lucy's. She was shocked but she ended up kissing back her arms going around my neck. The sweet taste of strawberry making my inner demon go more crazy. It was screaming to go for more.

To fully make her mine. I ended up moving one of my hands to put on her waist and pulled it closer to mine. This made Lady Lucy jump as I used this to slip my tongue into her mouth. At first it was a fight for dominance that I easily won as my tongue explored her mouth. I heard a slight moan from Lady Lucy as we pulled away some saliva coming from our lips. "I'm going to make you mine, Lucy Heartfilla" I whispered smirking once again.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning, Lemon Next Chapter!
Preview: 

  Lucy bit her bottom lip again as she could feel the demons hard exertion poke her leg. Lucy's mind going crazy. "N-Natsu" Lucy moaned getting Natsu to hum in response this sent a vibration of pleasure through Lucy's body making her moan slightly again. Natsu swirled his tongue around Lucy's harden nipple as he started to pinched the other nipple as Lucy was now wet, trying to control her moans but failing making the demon smirk. Natsu soon pulled away taking off his black suit bottoms to show his red boxers.