Chapter 34, NEWS

Ok So It's 00:30am Here In The Uk. IT CHRISTMAS! Here Is A Chapter For You Guys <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu's eyes had just pure rage and blood-lust in them. I was all to finally pull my hand free from Michelle as I stood in front of him. "Natsu don't harm her, the angels are controlling her" I begged my eyes watering once again as Natsu looked at right at me. Slowly I saw the blood-lust start to fade. "Big Sister they don't control me I choice to help them save you from what is about to happen, you will be killed if I don't bring you to them now" Michelle soon spoke as I turned around looking right at her.

"Killed? Michelle what are you on about? Is this related to what Mard Geer was saying about a first stage?" I soon asked as Michelle sighed looking at me with worry in her eyes. "Big Sister you are pregnant" she spoke as I coughed just on the air from the shock. "WHAT?" I soon shouted as Michelle sighed, shaking her head. It then hit me, my strange feelings and being sick.. Oh god I really was pregnant. I soon turned my head to see Natsu standing there shocked himself. "This child will get you killed Big Sister" Michelle spoke.

I took deep breaths placing my hand on my stomach. "I-I'm having a baby" I whispered to myself shocked as I felt a hand on my shoulder. My head turned to see Michelle. "This child is part human Big Sister, you will die before it is even born" Michelle soon spoke as I looked at her shocked and worried. Even though I just found out about this baby, everything inside me was yelling at me. Yelling to protect it. "T-the angels want to kill it don't they?" I soon asked scared of the answer.

Michelle nodded as I was pulled away behind Natsu who started growling. "Like hell they are touch MY LUCY OR MY CHILD" Natsu soon shouted the blood-lust growing in his voice. Michelle stepped back a shield growing on her arm as a sword grow out her hand. "To save my sister I will kill that child myself" Michelle spoke as I knew just threatening me alone would get Natsu to kill you but she was now threatening our child. Everything inside me was telling me to let Natsu end my own sister's life.

I-I didn't want to lose her again. "Michelle please don't make us fight you" I begged as she looked right at me a red glow coming from the rose covering her right eye. "You chose to let this child kill you?" she asked as you could hear she was upset and filled with rage. "Out of everyone you know how much I want to be a mother sister" I only replied as Michelle looked away making her sword and shield vanish. Natsu soon backed down the horns going back into his head. "Now this is sad" I heard Mard Geer's voice behind me.

I turned around only to get grabbed by a vine. "LUCY" Natsu and Michelle both shouted worried. "Michelle she can have children another time this one child is half demon, half human something can never be born" Mard Geer soon spoke his eyes glowing purple as the vine started to crush me. I screamed in pain as Natsu went flying at Mard Geer, the horns in his head growing again. While Mard Geer had to use a shield to block Natsu's attack the vine stopped crushing me but still had a tight grip.

Michelle rushed over making the sword come back in her hand, she was about to strike down on the vine until she froze. I looked at her worried as soon Jenny was behind Michelle smirking at me. "Thought you saw the last of me?" Jenny soon asked as I glared at her. She then soon walked in front of Michelle placing her hand on her forehead. "NO! LEAVE HER ALONE" I shouted struggling to get free from the vine. Some reason I couldn't use my flames or what I did before to the vine cell I was trapped in.

Michelle's eye started glowing red as she moved again putting away her sword. "The main reason we needed you chosen one was because your child is meant to be the most powerful thing to ever be born. Sadly its a half demon meaning we must kill this one and get you pregnant with a vampire or angel" Jenny soon explained as my eyes widen. Fear splashing over me as I couldn't. I-I couldn't let her hurt a child. I may of been on a revenge path and sold my soul to Natsu but I always wanted to be a mother.

My whole life ever since I was 14, I just loved the idea of having my own child. Watching over them, watching them grow. "Imitatia kill the child inside your older sister" Jenny ordered a smirk being slapped onto her face as the vine brought me close to Michelle. "Michelle don't" I nearly shouted tears coming out my eyes as my sister swung her sword toward my stomach. My eyes were closed waiting for it to hit but it never came. I felt something liquid hit me instead. I opened my eyes to see Natsu standing in front of me.

The sword was in his stomach instead of mine. "N-Natsu" I whispered shocked and worried. Michelle pulled the sword out of Natsu's gut as he then fell to the ground. "NATSU" I shouted worried as as he fell it felt like everything went slow. As if life was trying to show me more pain. "Stupid Prince" Jenny spoke with a laugh afterwards as my hands started shaking. I then glared at her she looked at me and I saw fear grow in her eyes. Jenny stepped back as the vine holding me burst into black flames melting it to the ground.

Once free I could feel myself lose control over my own powers. "Damn it" Jenny muttered as the ground started to burst into flames. "Retreat now" Mard Geer spoke before he vanished. Jenny put her hand on Michelle's and they soon vanished. I took deep breaths hugging myself but the flames just got worse as I felt great pain start in my chest. I soon closed my eyes tears going down my face. As the flames got worse I felt myself being pulled into a hug. I opened my eyes to see Natsu hugging me, some blood coming out of his mouth.

"it's ok Lucy, I'm ok it will take more than that to kill me" he spoke as the pain started to die down. "N-Natsu" I whispered before blacking out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  We somehow pushed the angels, vampires and Mard Geer back. The army was regrouping and slowly regaining power and health. I had put Lucy in our room, her powers before got to out of control but her being pregnant explained why. I had gotten heal by another rouge angel called Wendy. She was known as the doctor around here. She had great healing powers even though she was very young she was better than nearly every doctor out there. I headed back into mine and Lucy's bedroom to see her waking up.