Chapter 1, Noble Heartfilla

Lucy's Pov, 

It had been 5 years since that day. I was wearing my long pink dress with my golden blonde hair up in a neat bun. I was sitting in my office, writing out some papers of people who had ideas for my company. We did many things like transport, children's toys, clothes and cooking. "My Lady" I heard Natsu my demon butlers voice. I looked up to see him wearing a normal outfit for a butler, black trousers, a six-button double-breasted tailcoat, and a gray vest. He had the Heartfilla crest on his shirt cuffs and tie.  

Natsu also had white gloves, a pocket watch, and a chained silver lapel pin bearing the Heartfilla crest, traditionally worn by the house's head butler. Natsu always had a signature scarf around his neck. It was white with a pattern of dragon scales. He was bowing. "Yes?" I asked as he stood up straight giving me his childish toothy grin. "You have a meeting with Mr Sanders tonight, he is the one who works in your toy company in Spain" Natsu then informed me. I sighed and nodded. 

"We shall give him the Heartfilla hospitality" I then smirked a little as Natsu nodded. He soon did me some tea. "It's strange how you don't age Natsu" I then looked at him. His toothy grin just grew as he placed the tea pot on a tray. "Well it's also strange how you have grown into a beautiful young lady" he then replied making my cheeks burn up. He soon left with the tray as I was a little speechless. Natsu was very cocky for a butler but everyone was impressed with his skill at being a butler. It was annoying. 

I wouldn't lie but Natsu was pretty handsome at times. W-what was I thinking. I shook my head. I took a deep breath drinking some of my tea. That idiot demon.... Playing with my mind.

Natsu's Pov, 

I couldn't lie Lady Lucy had gotten more beautiful over the years. What made it better was that she was mine. Her soul and body was mine. I was standing in front of the 3 servants. Mira the maid, she had long white hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a black maid dress that went down to her ankles. Gajeel the cook, he was wearing a white cook outfit as he had long spiky black hair and red eyes. Then last and not lest Levy the gardener, she was a very short woman who had short blue hair with brown eyes.

"Now we have a guest over for dinner" I looked at them all. Sometimes they did stupid plans nearly destroying dinner, the garden and even the manor we lived in. "I will cook my special dish then?" Gajeel asked smoking a cigarette. "No cook something Spanish in honour of our guest" I then ordered as he nodded. "Mira make sure the manor is spotless" I the ordered as she nodded. "Got it" Mira gave ma a thumbs up as I looked at Levy. "I want the front of the manor to be perfect" I noticed she nodded.

I then turned my head to the butler in training Romeo. He had dark purple hair and black eyes. He was wearing a small butler outfit. "Romeo you will be showing our guest around when he arrives" I then ordered as he nodded. "I won't let you down Natsu" Romeo replied as he reminded me of myself when I was younger. Believe it or not I once had a childhood. Many people wouldn't believe that demons had childhoods but we did. Romeo went off to get ready, Gajeel went to start cooking, Levy ran to the gardens and Mira smirked at me.

"You getting closer to Lady Lucy then Natsu?" she asked as I looked at her a tad confused. "What are you on about now Mirajane?" I then asked confused as she giggled. "Anyone can see how you and the Mistress look at each other" Mira then replied and skipped off. I rolled my eyes. Mira love to ship people. She was always on about me and Lucy becoming something much more than master and servant. For a demon to fall in love was rare but not impossible. We did have feelings. I soon walked off as I heard a knock at the door.

I headed to the front door opening it to see Erza. Lady Lucy's informant and one her workers to get rid of people in the black market. "Miss Erza" I bowed and let her inside. She walked in and then passed me a letter. "It was given to me, they must of thought I was a servant here" Erza sounded bored. I took the letter and saw the royal crest on the back. "Please follow me" I walked toward Lady Lucy's study. Once we got outside I knocked on the door before opening it to see Lucy finishing her last report. 

"Yes Natsu?" she asked looking at me. "Miss Erza is here" I informed while bowing, moving out the way to let Erza inside. I then walked over passing Lady Lucy the letter. "The Queen" Lucy whispered as she opened it. "Im here also to take over your meeting tonight Lady Lucy, so you can do the mission given to you" Erza then explained as Lady Lucy nodded, reading the letter. I wondered what was on it myself. The queen only came here is Scotland Yard couldn't do their jobs. "Missing children" Lady Lucy stood up.

"Natsu ready a carriage, we are heading to town"Lady Lucy then ordered. I nodded and bowed before leaving the room. I knew when children got involved Lady Lucy had problems remembering her past and what happened to her. That fire inside her, I wanted to see it..... Then again I wanted to see what Lady Lucy could really do, she always held back her skills.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

Lady Lucy's bad feelings were normally always on point. When she had one some days later someone attacked us or another company tried to destroy the Heartfilla company. I nodded as Laxus returned carrying a file. He walked over passing it to Lady Lucy who opened it up reading. "15 children were taken in the last 2 nights" Laxus then sounded a little worried. It sounded like he might of knew some of the children taken. "Clues?" Lady Lucy asked with no emotion like normal. "Only broken windows into the homes" Laxus replied.

"We will deal with this case from now on, Natsu let's go" Lady Lucy got up as I nodded. I opened the door for her as she walk ahead, reading the file. Her bad feeling was bugging her. Even I had a feeling something would happened. Lady Lucy and I walked back to the carriage as I opened it for her, offering my hand as I helped her in. I got in myself, closing the door. "These addresses of the homes, they have something in common" Lady Lucy mumbled, sounding a little annoyed. Something she didn't like.