Chapter 18, Kill Order

Natsu's Pov, 

I couldn't help but smirk as Angel looked confused. She didn't hear My Lady's voice. "Looks as if your spell ain't working My Lady just sent me an order" I looked right at Angel as fear started growing in her eyes. I felt parts of my skin turning rock hard as I knew Angel would be a fun soul to eat. "W-what order?" she asked her hand going behind her back. "To end your life" I answered rushing toward her. Whatever My Lady ordered, I did. I swung my hand to hit Angel but a golden sword showed in her hand, blocking my hit.

I was able to push her backwards into a wall. "Why would she pick to die by your hands?" Angel sounded upset and annoyed as I looked at Lady Lucy. She still looked like she was having a nightmare. I looked at Angel once again. "Her loyalty to you will die out, that spell will bring her to my side" she nearly shouted as I chuckled. As if. Lady Lucy knew these angels were apart of her families murder meaning she would do anything in her power to make them pay. My whole body was set up in flames.

Angel was shaking a little holding her sword tight. There was one thing every angel and reaper knew. Never messed with the royal demon family. There was a reason my family was the rulers of demons. The rulers of the underworld. We was very powerful. "Give up now and I will give you a painless death" I spoke as Angel glared at me rushing toward me swinging her sword high in the air. I was confused a little on her tactic. I moved back missing her swing and then kicked her around the face sending her to the ground.

"You are weaker than me" I spoke as soon ice covered the hole I made above me. Gray. Looked like he was having to much fun killing the angels. The flames on my fist turned black as I looked at Angel who was slowly getting back up on her feet. "Even if I die here, others will come" Angel snapped picking up her sword. I just chuckled once again. I sent the black flames onto Angel's sword making her drop it to the ground. The sword was soon melting. My black flames could destroy anything or anyone.

Angel soon had golden coins in her hands as she moved backwards until her back was at the wall once more. "I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME DEMON" she shouted throwing the coins onto the ground. A bomb. I moved fast to cover Lady Lucy to get hit by the explosion, sending me into a wall. Dust flew into the air, blinding me for a second. I got up, dusting off some of the brown dust off my suit. I soon saw Lady Lucy was not harmed still laying on the pedestal. I walked over putting my hand on her forehead.

She was heating up. I then checked to see Angel's dead body. Blood all over the walls and floor, her arms and legs were no longer attached to her body as they was laying about around them. Her face burned up so I couldn't even see if it was her. I could tell by her scent. This was the first time I saw an angel take themselves out then again if I was still standing so close it would taken me out along side her. I picked up Lady Lucy in a princess hold as the ice on the hole was gone. I jumped up to see Lisanna hiding behind Bickslow.

"You let Reapers help?" Gray asked looking at me. "No choice at the time" I answered as he nodded. "The two angels got away, they ran when an explosion hit under us" Gray had his questioning look on his face. "She tried to take me and her both out in death" I only replied as Lisanna and Bickslow pulled out their weapons. "I'm sorry Natsu but she can't keep on living she is a threat" Lisanna sounded a bit to happy about the idea of killing Lady Lucy. I glared at her and Bickslow. "If she really is the one we can't let you take her" Bickslow soon added.

Again about this stupid mess about a chosen one. No one even knew if it was true. "Gray" I spoke as he smirked. Like me he loved the good fight. Gray stepped in front of me light blue glow coming from his hands. "As Salamander is Prince, I can't let you hurt him or his meal" Gray spoke as I looked at Lady Lucy. She looked in pain. This got me worried. "His meal? HE LOVES HER" Lisanna shouted with full jealousy in her voice. Gray looked at me a little shocked as I gave Lisanna a deadly glare.

She looked scared as Gray then looked at them again. "Looks like I will have someone new to protect then" Gray mumbled as air around us all getting much colder. I used my powers to keep Lady Lucy warm as I knew the colder it was the more powerful Gray was....

Meanwhile, Lucy's Dream, Lucy's Pov, 

My father ended up vanishing as I was confused. D-did Natsu hear me? My mother and sister both looked at me both having pure fear in their eyes. "I am Lucy Heartfilla the head of the Heartfilla house, anyone who harmed my family or anyone who plans on harming the people I care for will be killed" I snapped glaring at the two. Soon I saw my mother turn into that Jenny girl from before. I was shocked but I also knew that she wasn't my mother. She couldn't of been.

"Why are you loyal to a demon? To the Prince Of Demons?" she asked upset. She shocked me a little, I was loyal to Natsu? I never thought of me fighting this would lead to that. Jenny soon looked at me shocked. "You fell in love with him" she whispered as my hands turned to fist. I felt my cheeks burning up as Michelle looked at Jenny confused. "W-who?" she stepped back looking scared. I looked at her a little annoyed. "You can drop the act" I nearly shouted as Jenny smirked. "She is your younger sister's soul" Jenny made me freeze.

"She was marked before killed and this just proves you really are the chosen one, you can see the soul of another marked" Jenny soon spoke as my sister ran behind me. Hugging me from behind as her eyes watered. "I want mummy back" Michelle cried as I was froze in shock. T-this really was my sister. "Well angel, I will fight you here and now I want to go back to my body" I soon snapped my whip showing in my hand. This was going to be a fight.... One I would struggle with.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  Lisanna and Bickslow stood in front of Gray as Lady Lucy snuggled herself into me. I gained control to stop myself from blushing. I started thinking of a way to wake her up. Gray had ice swords in his hands as half his body started glowing black and purple. "STOP THIS" I heard a familiar voice shout. Soon Mirajane was in front of Bickslow and Lisanna. I smirked as Gray looked confused. "Stand down Gray" I ordered as Gray made the ice swords vanish from his hands. Mirajane changed what she looked like.