SEVENTY SEVEN

I just love them ☝🏼

July 20
Monday night Raw

"Marly, Vince requested you outside the gorilla position."

Marly turns her head away from the mirror, placing the tube of lip gloss on the table in front of her.

"What am I needed for?"

"Taker and Lesnar are brawling. Hunter and Vince requested your back up immediately, half of the locker room is out there already trying to break the fight up."

Marly stands from her chair and sends a rushed thank you to the woman who did her hair, rushing off down the hall to the backstage gorilla position and tech production. There, Vince stood looking down at one of the many monitors, a hand over his mouth as he watches many superstars pull Brock backstage under the ribbon screen. He turns and glances at the figure behind him before doing a double take.

"Glad you're here, I thought you could be of help to calm Brock down. This fight was not supposed to happen and those two need to be separated. Go around back behind the ribbon screen and meet up with them, do your best to talk Lesnar out of this. Please?"

Marly nods her head. "You got it, sir."

She turns on her heel and speed walks off down the hall, glancing every which way as backstage workers and producers move from her way, scattering in another direction.

Up ahead of her is a loud series of chatter, loud talk like yelling. She speeds up her pace when the words "Brock no!" leave someone's lips. She finds herself at a run at the loud sound of a clatter and bang, only to come to a scene where Brock has flipped over a table and jumps on top of a crowd of superstars just to get to Taker.

The group who held Lesnar back work their way into the fallen crowd and begin to pull Taker away from Brock as they exchange slow, yet hard blows to each others faces.

Once the two are separated, Marly notices the camera crew get closer to the scene and she huffs in annoyance, thinking this was all happening during a commercial break.

Who was she kidding? Of course not.

She moves through the crowd of superstars, pushing some away as her short and small body gets closer to the beast incarnate.

"Lesnar!" She yells.

She notices the way his back flinches and his whole body snaps towards her, only to get pushed against a wall seconds later. A silence develops in the crowd, superstars pushing each other back as a security and police team rush on scene.

He's dripping sweat and his nose flares as her hands push against his large chest.

"What the hell, is the matter with you? Are you trying to get out of a job? The only one that can actually support your ass, may I add? Or are you trying to get thrown in jail? Cause that's why these cops are here, you understand that right?"

Brock says nothing but stare down at her angrily, his bright blue eyes flashing down to the palms of her hands on his clammy chest.

She removes her hands, wiping them on a nearby superstars tee shirt, staring up at Brock all the while.

"I know you're royally pissed off and want to kick his ass because of what happened last night during your match, but this is not the way! You know this isn't. You request for a match against Undertaker, you don't go out there against Vince McMahon's rules and start a brawl on your own terms. That may be what you're used to in UFC, and I'll admit, so was I Brock. But this is not ultimate fighting. This is scripted entertainment, you don't do things that doesn't get you paid, that's just bullshit knowledge! Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"If you were in my place, wouldn't you go after him?"

"No! I wouldn't, because it was not scripted for the last damn time. You know how pissed Vince is with you and Heyman right now?"

"I don't give a damn how pissed he or anybody else is-!"

"Well I do!" She screams in his face. "I care because I got here because of you, shit head! They heard about me, from you! Where would I be if you weren't in this business? I'd be down in UFC fighting little bitches who can't even own up to a fight against me. Not one damn bitch in that company has won a fight against me, because they can't fight! I felt useless over there, hardly getting paid because I wasn't being put in enough matches when they knew my talent. I'm here because of you Brock, and right now, you're here, because of me."

Silence envelops the two, heavy breathing surrounding the area and the quiet whispers of the superstars watching the scene go down.

An officer comes up with zip ties in hands glancing from Marly to Brock. "Sir, we've been requested to put these on you and take you away."

Brock pants heavily, sweat dripping from his face on to his chest. His eyes move away from Marly's piercing gaze to face the pair of zip ties that need to be placed around his wrists. "Just don't touch me," he tells the guy.

Marly bites her lip and backs up, watching as Brock is put into the ties and walked off to a paddy wagon.

She crosses her arms across her chest and walks off, nudging her way past people.

~~~

Marly struts her way down the hall back towards the locker rooms, anger radiating off her entire body. Her fists were clenched by her sides and she so dearly wanted to punch something or more like, someone, whom just had to piss her off.

She walks further down the hall, her eyes now on the figure that just exited a locker room himself, wrapping a wristband around his wrist. His eyes slowly move up to meet her figure walking down the hall, a frown becoming etched onto his face.

"Babe? Are you-"

He's cut off by a kiss being pressed to his lips, her right hand cupping the back of his neck to pull him down closer to her. He feels her chest against his stomach, her abdomen pressing against his championship belt that's around his waist.

Seth kisses her back, cupping her cheek with one hand and wrapping the other around her waist.

They kiss for a much longer time, emotions pouring out of the kiss from each other. Marly's with anger and Seth's kiss full of love and care.

He pulls back slowly, their lips detaching quicker than Marly wanted them to. Seth places his forehead to his girlfriend's, his thumb gently caressing her bottom lip as he holds her cheek.

"Are you okay now?" He whispers, opening his eyes to find hers closed.

She swallows, licking her lips before nodding once against his head. "I'm better now."

He sighs, his hands on her shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me how you got here?"

"You never asked," she says and raises an eyebrow.

He nods, pursing his lips. "You're right. Do you wanna talk about it?"

Marly shakes her head and sighs. "No, I just wanna know what's on our schedule for tonight."

Seth gives her a light smile. "We're doing some team work tonight."

"Team work?"

"Yep. Apparently we have a segment out in the ring, Cena is gonna come out and blah, blah. We're just going to trash talk, which will lead up to a new storyline for us."

"Do I have a story line you know of?"

"There's going to be a diva's number one contender match in a little while. I don't know if you have to be out there, but I know you have an interview with Renee after the match is over."

"Sounds good to me."

"Also, we don't have matches tomorrow, nor are we needed around backstage, so I was thinking we could head to Iowa tomorrow morning."

Marly nods, her eyebrows furrowing. "Any specific reason?"

He shrugs his shoulders, dropping his hands from hers as he gives her a reassuring smile. "Just gotta see Kevin and take care of business with a friend of mine. Not right away, of course. They can wait until I wanna meet up."

"Okay, that's fine with me."

~~~