F O U R

Tuesday
Late Afternoon
Marly~

Well, since I didn't have to compete or show up for Smackdown, Stephanie and Hunter agreed to let me leave and come back on Monday for Raw. Apparently I needed some time to cool down.

Here I was, immediately getting into a taxi from just getting off the plane in my home state- Ohio. I was happy to be going to my home town and going home to my best friend, Scarlett, and her 4 year old son, also my godson, Jackson.

Scarlett was the same height as me, with light brown hair that she changed often to different colors before she got pregnant, dark brown eyes and she used to be a party animal before she had Jack. We met in kindergarten and stayed best friends since. She took on a class in high school with these other nerds to do computer hacking and whatnot while I was wrestling with boys. She's been there through everything for me and I was there for her when she gave birth to Jack. She was my un-biological sister.

I felt the cab stop and I looked up and out of the window, breathing out a sigh of relief as I realized we had stopped in front of my home. Paying the cab driver, I got out and grabbed my things from the trunk and headed up the side walk and to the front door.

Putting my bags down, I knocked and put a smile on my face. There was a small scream from inside and then the loud patter of footsteps. The door flung open and I was face to face with Scarlett.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she screamed and jumped into my arms, almost knocking us off the porch. I laughed and hugged her back tightly.

"Scar, can't- breath," I wheezed out. She let go immediately and smiled.

"Oh my gosh! You're home, I can't believe it! Oh, oh come on. Gosh why did you knock when this is your house too?" She rambled on while we grabbed my bags and brought them inside, putting them by the door.

I shrugged innocently. "Wanted to surprise my best friend. How are you? Where's Jack-Jack?"

"I'm great! Jack is watching SpongeBob, go surprise him. He always asks where you are and we've been watching you on tv. You're great in that business!" I followed her over to the living room to where a four year old boy with light brown hair in only shorts was sitting on the couch with crackers, watching SpongeBob.

"Oh my gosh," I breathed out. I walked closer and stepped near the couch.

"Jack, guess who's home?" Scarlett said while standing by my side. Jackson looked away from the tv and looked at his mother before his big brown eyes focused on me. I smiled as his little mouth made an 'o' and he scrambled up on the couch, knocking over his crackers and running into my arms.

"Auntie!" He yelled as I picked him up and spun him around in my arms.

"Oh my goodness! Jack-Jack you've gotten so big! When are you gonna stop growing and stay small forever?" I groaned and laughed as I lifted him in the air and blew raspberries on his baby belly. Jackson laughed and waved his arms around as I set him back on the couch.

"I miss you, Auntie. Me and mommy watch you on tv! You good, Auntie! An' I gonna keep growin'!" He smiled brightly and I kissed his forehead, tousling his little hair.

"Thank you baby, I'm glad. Now mister, what about the mess you've made?" Jack spun around and slid off the couch, grabbing the plastic cup and began collecting his crackers from the couch and ground.

I looked at Scarlett who seemed proud, with a grin on her face as she watched Jack pick up his crackers. I held out my fist and she fist bumped it. "You're good."

She smirked at me. "Damn right I am, it was either that or he couldn't watch his Auntie on tv along with SpongeBob." I laughed at that and shook my head.