THIRTY SIX

You might wanna rethink what you see in the gif above. I won't get into detail. I feel weird if I do.
(Hint: it ain't Dolph)
Wednesday
Marly~

I face palmed my face lightly, closing my eyes and sighing.

"It seems to me, like he's too much of a flirt and he's trying to get you to go away with him so he can try something stupid."

I opened my eyes and looked through my fingers as Colby paced the floor in front of me, arms crossed over his broad chest. Telling him about Nick and vacation was not easy. He wondered why we were so close during our match and why exactly he offered to take me on vacation. My simple answer? 'I don't know'. I really didn't.

Nick didn't exactly tell me anything about the vacation besides of how 'I needed to get away for awhile'. I didn't get that. I felt fine, here with Colby. It was a little suspicious, he never wanted to hang out before, why start now? We weren't even that close.

"Colby, sit down please? Your pacing is giving me a headache and you're going to leave a mark on the poor floor. Nick won't try anything. I don't even know why you would think I would let him, actually."

He turned to face me and pushed his head out an inch, staring down at me as I sat on the couch looking up at him. "I didn't say you would, I just can't trust him to try anything. He's single and you're a very gorgeous woman. He'd be dumb if that wasn't his intention."

I pressed my lips together and folded my hands, looking down at the carpet. "Do you want it to be his intention? To try something with me? I'm not a whore, Colby. I don't even like Nick like that. He's a friend that I barely talk to, I thought he had a thing for Nikki or Summer- whatever. I don't even understand why he really asked me. But I'm telling you, nothing between the two of us, will ever happen."

Colby took a deep breath and ran his fingers over his hair, pulling lightly at his bun that sat at the base of his neck. He took two short strides and plopped down on the couch next to me, taking my hands into his on his lap.

"You can go. I'm not 100 percent with it but I'm not going to be that boyfriend that won't let you do anything without me. If you still want to go with Nick, fine. Just please, text or call me everyday so I can at least know you're  okay?"

I looked into his eyes and frowned slightly. "Of course. It'll only be like, three days. He hasn't told me everything but I don't plan on staying long."

"Good, I need you here," he leaned forward and pressed a warm kiss to my head, trailing it down to my lips. I responded once his bottom lip met mine, kissing back fiercely and passionately.

His tongue danced over my lips and I opened my mouth, letting our tongues collide.

Things quickly got heated between the two of us and I started to have a bubbly feeling in my gut. Colby's hand was placed around my waist, pulling me closer to him as our knees touched.

My fingers pulled Colby's hair from its bun and were now tugging on strands at the base of his neck.

He stood up and sucked in a breath, pulling me by my hips until I stood up with him and he began backing us out of the living room and to where I guess was the bedroom.

My hands moved from his hair and glided down his chest, opening his button up shirt slowly.

Colby pressed my back against a wall and started trailing kisses down my jaw and to my neck while I pulled his shirt off his shoulders, tossing it somewhere down the hall.