SIXTY FIVE

June 22
Raw
Marly~

{Twitter}
[One new message!]

After my phone decided to vibrate 8:30 that morning and blare an annoying ding! I rolled over in bed, casually pushing Colby's outstretched arm aside and pulled my phone to my face. Once I clicked on the home button, I was forced to turn down the brightness immediately, squinting my eyes until it was all the way down.

I sighed and clicked on my Twitter, going to the message notification.

To my annoyance, the message just so happened to be from a very dumb girl called Leighla Shultz. Seriously, who sends someone a DM this early in the morning? What could she possibly want from me?

From- @LeighlaShultz
You know, I actually realized you're keeping your relationship a secret. Why is that? Because you're embarrassed to be with him? Because you have another man on the side that you don't want him knowing about? What would possibly happen if the whole universe finds out you're dating THE Seth Rollins? What would your fans think?

I pushed myself up onto my elbow on my side, rereading the message and saying each word in my head. Why is she threatening me?

The bed shifts from behind me and Colby's warm lips are placed on my shoulder, his arm wrapping around my thin waist. He groans, pulling me back to him.

"What are you doing on your phone this early? Come back to sleep, babe," he whispers from behind me, his voice raspy from sleep.

I move his arm again and turn to him, pecking his forehead quickly before sliding out of bed. "Nothing, I'll be right back. I really gotta pee," I rush out before slipping Colby's tee shirt over my head and rushing into the bathroom with my phone.

I close the door softly and sit on the closed toilet lid as I stare at my phone. Rapidly, my thumbs dance across the screen.

From- @Marly_Ambrose
You really think threatening to expose Colby and I is going to make me scared or something? Sweetheart, grow up. You're older than me and even I'm more mature than you are. Now that says something and it's actually pretty sad. Do as you please, it won't effect us or our relationship. But that's what you want, isn't it? For us to fall apart because you think he'll come running back to you? Sorry sweetie, but once you cheat on a man like him, he moves on to a woman who treats him 200x better and can love him for who he is, not care about the money he has and love the heart he has. I don't need his money nor is that why I love him. Unlike you, I'm not using him for that shit. Back the hell up & grow up. I'm sure my boss' won't appreciate you harassing me, thanks.

After sending the message, I flush the toilet to make it seem like I actually went. I wash my hands and brush my teeth before I go back into the bedroom and crawl in the bed with Colby, who opens his arms wide for me.

I smile as I climb on top of him and lay my head over his beating heart, closing my eyes and hoping this chick doesn't keep messaging me.

~~~

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Monday Night Raw!"

The fireworks go off in the arena, echoing through the building. Colby and I walk to our locker room hand in hand, and the second Brock's theme plays, his hand tightens around mine.