F I F T EE N

Future italics like this, is phone conversation from the other line. You're welcome.

Edited**
~~~
Wednesday
Marly~

"So, that's it?"

"That's it."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Positive?"

"Completely and utterly positive."

I sighed through the phone as Scarlett confirmed the records on Michael Good, Jonathan's father. She did some personal hacking, finding out he was currently in prison for alcohol abuse towards something and his records proved he did have a son named Jonathan Good, divorced wife named Lauren Rowley formerly Lauren Good. My mother.

"There's nothing there that says what happened to his son after he was arrested? Did he ever get filed for child abuse?" I asked while taking my coffee off the counter in the little shop I was. I sipped the hot latte, blowing the steam from the cup.

Scarlett hummed on the other line, "doesn't show much, some of it is actually confidential by FBI records. Can't access it without the chance of literally getting caught. Sorry Lea, can't answer that for you."

"That's fine, Scar. Thank you for doing it, I gotta go but I'll talk to you later?" I opened the door to the coffee shop and walked out, pulling my coffee closer to my chest as I made my way across the street. There was currently a meet and greet going on at some building that I was supposed to be at, but I had to take the call from Scarlett and get coffee.

"Can I ask you one more thing? If you don't mind, I mean."

"Sure, what is it?"

There was a long pause. "Have you found him? Is that why you were asking me about Michael?"

I chuckled. "That's two questions, Scar. But yes, I did find him and it's not something I want to talk about over the phone. Next time I'm home, yeah?"

She groaned, "fine. Oh and are you serious about the whole Lesnar fight? Lea! He'll squish you like a bug!"

I rolled my eyes, just like Roman and Seth. "I'll be fine. He's a steroid hungry beast, nothing more nothing less. I'll conquer him, just like he conquered the Undertaker."

Scarlett whistled lowly, "is that what this fight is about? Him conquering the Undertaker last year? Le-"

"Of course it's not. Lesnar brought this
upon himself in just gonna show him how it feels to be beaten to a pulp and have something taken away from you. Now, I gotta go. Kiss Jack for me, love you both!"

"I'm gonna smack you. We love you too, please be safe?"

"Always am sista," I said lowly before hanging up. Pulling open the back door to the office building, I was greeted by a security guard quickly ushering me off to where the meet and greet was being held.

There was a table with five chairs lined up, with three superstars and one diva present. Mike, John, Cesaro and Paige were all lined up, signing autographs and what not already. I rushed over and took the spot next to Paige, finally being noticed by everyone.

"Marly is finally here!" Paige announced while giving me a side hug. I smiled at the children and teens then to the superstars at the table and waved.

"Important phone call and caught up with coffee. Sorry I'm late, everybody!" I shouted while leaning back in my chair. Kids immediately began to come up to me, asking me to sign stuff and whatnot. Gosh, what I'd do to be sleeping right now.
~~~