TWENTY SEVEN

Hall of Fame 2015
Marly~

"Your boobs are popping out," Scarlett said.

I looked down and fixed the top of my dress, pushing my boobs in correctly. "Well sorry, you're the one that picked this dress, not me."

The lady that was doing my hair, Marcy, continued to braid it on the side, she chuckled at the two of us.

"You look pwetty auntie," Jackson said and leaned his head on my knee. I smiled and brushed my fingers over his cheek. His hair was styled nicely and I didn't want to mess it up.

"Thank you, and you look absolutely handsome baby," he giggled and moved away, taking his sippy cup and drinking from it.

Scarlett scoffed. "See? Even your only nephew likes it. I think you ought to thank me."

"It's a little revealing," I argued.

"But it's beautiful. Both of you girls look absolutely stunning tonight," Marcy chimed in. We both smiled and thanked her.

"I just hope Vince won't have nothing to say considering it's see through around my ribs and the back is open."

"Oh don't worry. Everyone is gonna think you look stunning. I'm sure he will not say anything," Marcy shrugged. "You should see some of the girls that actually have their breasts falling out. It is not appealing."

I scrunched my nose. "Yeah well, I like to keep my body to myself. This dress, is an exception I guess."

"Aha!" Scarlett yelled and pointed a finger at me. She turned her finger and gave me a thumbs up. "I'll take that as a 'thank you'."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as Marcy pinned the braid and tossed my curls. "Okay," she sighed happily. "You're hair is complete."

I stood up and fixed my dress and smiled at myself. "Thank you, Marcy. I love it."

"No problem, dear."

She nodded and walked away, probably to fix another diva. I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled. My hair was curled all around my head, a braid sitting on one side and pinned half way back. The dress showed the crease of my breasts but was covered in sparkles and white lining. Under my boobs down to my ribs was see-through, only strands going to the back where it was bare. Then, the dress flowed out, becoming short at my thighs.

Scarlett stood up and held Jack's hand. She smiled at me in the mirror. "I can't wait till you get married."

I scrunched my eyebrows at her. "Why?"

"Because you look like Cinderella."

I scoffed. "I would need a man for that."

She laughed and moved back, going towards the door. "I think you have one, don't worry."

I looked back at myself in the mirror and puffed out a breath. I heard Scarlett open the door and her heels click away. But, the door didn't close. Looking back up, my cheeks turned a light shade of pink as I met brown eyes through the mirror. Colby smiled, mouth agape.

"Wow," he breathed and walked into the room. "You look amazing."

I bit my pink lip, glancing down at the ground before turning around. Colby was in a suit like every man here, his tie a very white-ish, purple, like my dress. I chuckled.

"And you look," I sighed and moved away from the mirror, moving towards him. I stopped once I was in front of him and I looked him up and down. "Adorably handsome." Colby chuckled and twirled a piece of my hair around his finger. "Are you matching me?"