SEVENTY THREE

July 13
Monday night Raw

Thank you for 115 k guys 🦄

~~~

"If you do not go faster, I swear to God, Dean."

Dean looks over to Marly in the passenger seat, her blue eyes glaring daggers at him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm doing the speed limit," he says.

"The speed limit is 50. Who does 40 on a 50?"

"Myself and Joe, that's who."

"Joe has a child, he's used to driving slowly. You? What's your excuse?"

"You are my child," Dean says and wears a smirk.

Marly laughs and shakes her head. "I am not your child, stop."

"You're younger than me, you have my eyes, you could pass as my daughter."

"Ew," she laughs and slaps his shoulder. "You do realize I'm three years younger than you?"

"Do you want me to say you act like a child?"

Marly gapes at him, eyebrows furrowed. "I do not act like a child."

"You watch Spongebob, for God's sake."

"Hey! Don't come at Spongebob just because you can't stand Nickelodeon shows. Everybody loves Spongebob, you're just a hater."

Dean slowly puts his foot further down on the gas pedal. "I'm not a hater, I just can't stand his laugh."

"I feel like you can't even stand your own laugh, that's why you hardly laugh, you just smile."

"I can stand my laugh."

"Well, I can't," Marly says and looks back out the windshield, watching as the car passed others and buildings. "Your laugh is annoying."

"Your laugh is annoying too."

"Thank you," she smiles and pats his shoulder. "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

Dean rolls his eyes and chuckles as the GPS is giving him directions to the arena. Marly crosses her legs on her seat, looking at the different messages that blow up her phone.

From; 🙈😍💕baby
'Omw cutie'

To; 🙈😍💕baby
'To where?'

From; Brie Mode
'This dumb bitch tried to trip me in a pharmacy'

To; Brie Mode
'Who 😂'

From; 🙈😍💕baby
'on my way to grab your butt and call you my princess'

To; 🙈😍💕baby
'ur the cheesiest person I ever met'

From; Randal
'Why did the chicken cross the road?'

To; Randal
'why?'

From; Brie Mode
'Nicole'

To; Brie Mode
'ur so MeAN'

From; Randal
'To get to the idiot's house'

From; Randal
'Knock knock'

To; Randal
'who's there?'

From; 🙈😍💕baby
'thATS WHY U LOVE ME'

To; 🙈😍💕baby
'stfu nugget😂😂'

From; Brie Mode
'When I smacked the back of her head, I swear it echoed through the store'