THIRTY

Wednesday
Marly~

"Colby! Hold still!"

"I can't! My leg itches."

I raised my hand and smacked his forehead, pulling his strand of hair back. He winced and grumbled under his breath.

I took more of the blonde hair dye, adding it to the fading streak in his hair. He relaxed against the chair as I patted his hair, doing the second strand and then clipping the two pieces together at the top of his head.

Pulling the towel tighter around his shoulders, I leaned over and fisted it around his shoulders, planting a kiss on his cheek. "All done."

Colby stood up and turned around to grin at me. "How long does it say?"

I hummed and looked at the box. "Around 25 minutes, would be thirty but this isn't your whole head. So," I took my phone and turned the timer on 25 minutes. "You're being timed."

After Monday, we didn't have to show up for the Smackdown taping on Tuesday so Colby decided to take me home with him. Home meeting his apartment in Iowa with his dog Kevin. Once I saw the little dog I immediately fell in love with Kevin. He was so small and loved giving kisses. He seemed to like me too considering he was all over me since we had gotten here.

Colby made a whistle and Kevin came running, his small tail wagging as he looked up at his daddy. Colby reached down and picked him up. "How's my hair look buddy? Huh? Did mommy do a good job?"

Kevin barked and licked Colby's face. I chuckled and walked over to the two, leaning my head on my boyfriends shoulder. I cooed at Kevin and he attacked my face in wet puppy kisses. Scrunching my nose up, I pulled back and rubbed behind his ear with a smile.

"Kevin likes it. I did it, didn't I? Yes I did. Daddy needed a new hair job so mommy had to help him out. Isn't that right?" I cooed at Kevin and gave Colby a knowing look. He smiled down at the two of us and passed Kevin to me.

"Here, take your baby. I gotta take a wiz real quick," I scooped Kevin out of his arms and held him to my chest as Colby jogged down the hallway, closing the bathroom door behind him.

I lifted Kevin in front of me and kissed his little nose. "I'm so happy I met you. You're the most cutest little puppy ever." He wagged his tail against my arm, causing me to grin.

I walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch, bringing Kevin on to my lap. Grabbing the remote from the coffee table, I switched on the flat screen, changing the channel to ABC Family where Narnia was playing. I turned the volume down and ran my fingers through Kevin's fur.

Colby came out of the bathroom and smiled as he came down the hall, seeing me with Kevin. He began to run and once he was close enough I let out a small scream as his body came barreling on Kevin and I.

He pushed himself up so he wasn't squishing the little dog and he was basically straddling me but his feet still touched the floor. I leaned my head back on the couch and sucked in a breath as Colby's lips came down on mine.

Kevin barked from underneath us and I pulled away with a laugh, watching as Colby bent down to let Kevin give him kisses. The puppy attacked his face, licking all over.

Colby pulled back, scrunching his nose at the dog. "Your breath stinks buddy."

I scoffed. "Maybe because yours stinks."

He quirked an eyebrow up at me and stood slowly, towering over me. His arms came to rest on either side of my shoulders, his face dipping towards mine. I felt Kevin move from my lap and even he knew what Colby was going to do.