SIXTY NINE

{Twitter}

@WWERollins  ;It wasn't about keeping what we have a secret, it was about keeping my Princess to myself

@WWERollins  ;
It wasn't about keeping what we have a secret, it was about keeping my Princess to myself.

June 30
Smackdown Tapings
Marly~

"So, basically they're making you guys go viral? In order for Queen Bitch to stop harassing you?"

"I wouldn't say 'making us go viral'. We just aren't keeping our relationship a personal thing anymore. The world knows that we're dating off screen, that's about it."

"Well shit, so no more storylines on screen between you two?"

"Not until this whole harassment with Queen Bitch blows over, I guess not. Maybe in the near future they'll come up with something for the two of us. Once I part ways with Dean."

Scarlett gaps loudly from the other line. "How dare you say such words! You will never part ways with Dean! You know how long I've been waiting for this brotp? Darly has been a top trend on Twitter since you two classified yourselves as siblings. You guys are my favorite brotp. You can't just separate."

I chuckle, brushing a hand through my hair. "I didn't say we were going to separate anytime soon, Scar. And it wouldn't be separating. It's more like, giving us a chance to win titles that we both want and deserve. Like I don't have to be ring side for any of his matches. But, we'll always look after each other and I'm sure we'll have tag matches whenever they schedule us in one."

"Oh, because that's so reassuring. Thanks."

"What do you want me to say, Scar? I don't control the storylines they come up with. What they think is best for my career, is perfectly fine with me."

"Just know, that when you guys officially separate, I'll be eating my feelings."

"As long as the groceries come off your pay check."

"Girl, they always do. And lately, I think I've been getting fat. Like seriously, I'll send you a picture, I don't know what's wrong with me I've just been eating a lot more than Jackson does...and that says something."

I pull my phone away from my ear as it vibrates with a message from Scarlett, a picture of her attached. I purse my lips, putting her on speaker as I look at the photo. "Mother Nature might pay you a visit very soon, darling."

"Oh my god! Hold on," there's a quick shuffle in the background, followed by knocking. "I just knocked on wood so I don't get jinxed. I swear I do not need my god damn period. Not now."