THIRTY FOUR

Thursday
England
Marly~

"Honey came in and she caught me red handed, creeping with the girl next door. Picture this we were both butt naked banging on the bathroom floor. How could I forget that I had given her an extra key? All the time she was standing there she never took her eyes off me," I laughed as Colby sang It Wasn't Me and I had to sing Shaggy's part. Since he wasn't too good at rapping.

"How can you grant the woman access to your villa? Trespasser and a witness while you cling onto your pillow. You better watch your back before she turn into a killa'. Best for you and the situation not to call a beaner. To be a true player you have to know how to play. If she say a night, convince her say a day. Never admit to a word when she say, makes a claim and you tell her baby no way."

"But she caught me on the counter."

"Wasn't me."

"Saw me banging on the sofa."

"Wasn't me."

"I even had her in the shower."

"Wasn't me."

"She even caught me on camera!"

"Wasn't me!"

"Saw the marks on my shoulda'."

"Wasn't me."

"Heard the words that I told her."

"Wasn't me."

"Heard the screams getting louder."

"Wasn't me."

"She stayed until it was over. Honey came in and she caught me red-handed, creeping with the girl next door. Picture this we were both butt naked banging on the bathroom floor. How could I forget that I had given her an extra key? All the time she was standing there she never took her eyes off me."

I turned the radio down and smiled at Colby as he laughed and glanced at me, hands on the steering wheel as we drove down the streets in England.

"I didn't know you knew that song," I grinned.

He chuckled. "Well his part isn't hard. Shaggy's part, I can't even comprehend what the guy is saying. I don't know how you managed to."

I shrugged and tossed my hair over my shoulder. "Guess I'm just that good."

Colby scoffed and I glared. "Can you rap to every song?"

I pursed my lips. "Eminem, definitely. Especially his Rap God. I'm a master at that."

Colby nodded and his cheeks lifted in a smile, showing his pearly whites. "Mind singing it for me?"

"Sure. Rap God or Berzerk?"

He thought for a second before choosing Berzerk for now, Rap God on our way back.

I nodded and went through the playlist on my phone, searching for the song by Eminem. I clicked on the title and it came on.

"Now this shit's about to kick off, this party looks whack. Let's take it back to straight hip-hop and start it from scratch. I'm bout to bloody this track up, everybody get back. That's why my pen needs a pad cause my rhymes on the ra-hag."

"Just like I did with addiction I'm bout to kick it, like a magician critics I turn to crickets. Got 'em still on the fence ready to pick it. But quick get impaled when I tell 'em to stick it. So sick I'm looking pale, well that's my pigment."

"Bout to go ham, ya bish, shout out to Kendrick. Let's bring it back to the vintage slim, bitch. The art of the MCing mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren. And I don't mean stimpy's friend, bitch. Been public enemy since you thought PE was gym.