FOURTY FOUR

April 28
Smackdown Tapings
Marly~

I press my hands to my cheeks, dragging my skin down so my eyes seem to bulge and my vision blurs for a quick second.

Dean laughs from in front of me, pointing his fork up in the air. "What the hell? You look like you've gone mad," he chuckles and shoves a forkful  of pasta into his open mouth.

Roman smacks his shoulder from beside him. "You're the only person here, that has actually gone mad. She's just impersonating what you look like when you're out in the ring."

I throw my head back in laughter, dropping my hands and pressing my left hand to my stomach. "He looks more like a deranged monkey than anything."

Roman shakes his head with a chuckle and looks over at me. "Nah, you should've saw your face. It was pretty hilarious."

I chuckled and Dean huffed in his seat, placing his fork down and grabbing a hold of his head, smacking his forehead a couple times. Roman and I glanced at each other quickly before looking back to Dean.

His whole body shook as he made this weird face, his front teeth poking out and he squealed like a deranged raccoon. Roman and I burst out laughing and I nearly fell out of my seat from how hard I was laughing.

I could hear Dean chuckling also, no longer making the weird animal noise. A hand patted my back as I took in deep breaths, still laughing from the picture I had in my head of Dean's face.

I sat up straight and Roman removed his hand, using it to slide it roughly down his face as his shoulders shook from laughing.

"You got problems, bro," I told Dean with a chuckle as ran a hand through my hair.

He shrugged his shoulders and tossed his hands up. "I know. But you do too."

I rolled my eyes and took a sip from Dean's water. He glanced at me and squinted but didn't say anything as Roman crossed his arms on the table.

"So, who's got matches tonight?"

"Me."

"Not me." Dean and I replied at the same time. We looked up at each other and squinted our eyes. Roman chuckled from his seat next to Dean but said nothing about it.

"Against who, man?" He asked Dean who responded that he did have a match. I folded my hands on the table, leaning on my elbows.

"Scumbag, who else? You got one later right?" Dean said to Roman. Scumbag? He must mean Seth.

"Yeah, got Kane on my hands. Nothing I can't handle within ten minutes."

I made a noise in my throat. "I place ten on the table for twenty minutes."

Deans head snapped to me and he smacked his hand down. "Twenty for ten."

I quirked an eyebrow. "Deal." I stuck my hand out and we shook hands before the both of us stood, Roman glancing at us awkwardly.

I moved to the left and pushed my chair back under the table, Dean doing exactly the same. My eyes met his and we both rose our left eyebrow.

I stepped back, Dean doing the same. I snarled at him. "Stop that!" We shouted at each other. "Stop!" We yelled again. "It's not funny!" Roman chuckled. "Roman!" We yelled his name.

Dean I glanced at each other once more before I turned on my heel and stomped off dramatically, yelling "copy cat" over my shoulder to which Dean replied with a weird groan.

I rolled my eyes and headed over to the match board, scanning all 6 matches for tonight. Looking at the main event, my eyes widened seeing what Dean meant by scumbag.