SIXTY ONE

#Maige (Marly is literally five foot two so, it fits right?)

June 15
Monday
Marly~

Dean glanced over at me from the driver's side, for like the tenth time since we left the hotel. Having enough of his eyes on me, I roll my eyes and snap my head to him. Dean flinches and looks to the road, placing his left arm against the open window.

"You keep looking at me. What's your problem?" I question and cross my arms as I squint at him.

"My problem? Nothing. I'm just trying to figure out what's going through that head of yours."

"What do you mean?"

"Well let's see," he sighs and puts one finger up. "You insisted on staying in the hotel room with Roman and I," he holds up a second finger. "You've been quiet this whole morning, like you've got this hard thinking face on and it's confusing," he holds up a third. "You've given me like five hugs today, which is unusual for you."

I quirk an eyebrow, glancing between him and the road. "I'm a hugger, Dean. I stayed in your room cause I didn't want to leave you alone. And I have been thinking, but don't worry about it. I've figured it out."

"Figured what out?" He asks and turns left, pulling into the arena parking lot. He parks the car after finding a spot, turning the engine off and looks to me.

"I figured out what I'm doing tonight. Like I said, don't worry about it," I send him a reassuring smile before unbuckling my seatbelt, opening the door and sliding out of the black Hummer. My sneakers hit the concrete and I close the door, going to the back to grab my bags from the trunk.

Dean meets me around back and squints his eyes down at me. I smile brightly and lift the trunk door so we can get our things. Dean pulls my bags out and hands them to me before grabbing his. Thanking him quietly, he closes the door and we roll our bags behind us as we make our way inside.

The whole way through the building, Dean walks behind me and I feel his hard stare on the back of my head. Turning my head, I raise an eyebrow. "What now?"

He purses his lips. "Trying to figure out what you're up to, trouble maker."

I gape, breathing out a laugh. "Trouble maker? You've been causing trouble around here since, 2012. Don't start calling me the trouble maker."

"Thing one, thing two," a voice says from in front of me. I jump in my spot, dropping my bags as my arm flys to my chest. Roman cracks a smile, his hands tucked into his jeans.

"You son of a bitch!" I laugh and punch his shoulder. He holds his arms up in defense and attempts to block my punches. I continue to hit him, playfully kicking my foot at his knee, throwing another punch  to his shoulder.

As we play fight in the middle of the hall, Dean clears his throat from behind me, we simply ignore him and continue to beat each other up. "Never call us that again, man. That's why you're getting your ass beat," Dean says, causing the two of us to laugh.