O NE

Monday Night Raw

The WWE roster; superstars and divas all gathered in the ring and around the ring at the beginning of Raw, John Cena standing at the front of the group with a mic in hands.

He had a destroyed look on his face, his words coming out slowly as he spoke. "The Authority is back in power," the arena errupted in boo's, nobody pleased with this. "And their first order of business was to gather the entire WWE roster down to this very ring, so they could address us face to face. But before they do, I would like to take a moment to apologize. To apologize to all of you, to all of my co-workers, I think of my word as a bond and I had to go back on my word and last week I had to bring the authority back."

The crowd booed some more as John rubbed his jaw hesitantly, glancing around inside and outside of the people in the ring around him.

"So right now I want to make a promise to all of you, and to all of my co-workers. 2015 is going to be a very, very tough year." In the middle of his sentence, the King of Kings began to play through the arena.

Everybody glanced over to the ramp as Stephanie and Triple H walked out with big smirks on their faces.

The music cut and Stephanie smiled even though she was getting boo'ed. "That's just not the right way to kick off the first show of the year! Not all sad and mopey. No, no! Let me show you how it's done," waving her hand in the air, she continued. "Ladies and gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw!"

Some cheered around the arena while others stayed quiet, others booing like they were.

"The WWE is back in power, where it should have always been!" Triple H announced with his hand in the air. "Because of one man. Give it up, for Seth Rollins!"

Seth's music burst around the arena, definitely not getting a change of feel from the crowd as he came out with a bright smile, his hand holding up the Money in The Bank briefcase.

"Alright, listen. Well Seth, as a thank you, an opportunity to make history again," Hunter said while throwing his arm around the two toned mans shoulders. Seth nodded, glancing to everyone down near the ring.

"Because just in a few weeks time, at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View, John Cena competes against Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight championship." The crowd cheered, liking the idea of the PPV. "Oh, it's gonna be a hell of a match because, as of this moment it's a triple threat match. Congratulations, Seth. It's now John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship!"

Seth started cheering excitedly, hugged Hunter and shook hands with Stephanie while jumping up and down.

"Yes, yes! You've earned it. But there is one other man, one other man that we have to thank. John Cena!" Stephanie yelled into the mic.

"You know what's best for business. So tonight we're not gonna punish you, no tonight we are gonna honor you! We want to show you how thankful we are by making tonight John Cena appreciation night!"

John glared at the three at the top of the ramp, rolling his eyes while shaking his head.

"But John, John! Tonight, not only are we going to celebrate you, tonight we are going to celebrate a new coming member, of the WWE. This athlete is so profoundly talented, we had to take her from UFC and sign her with the WWE! Ladies and gentlemen! Give a warm welcome to the newest member, of the WWE!" Stephanie and Triple H threw their hand towards the entry, Seth smirking while standing by Hunter's side.

Everyone's eyes focused on the ramp as Starstruck began to play through the arena, everybody edging closer from their seats to see the newest member of the roster. The lights went crazy with pink, blue and purple lights flicking rapidly.