SEVEN PT 1

*Fair warning: I've changed Marly's theme song to Starstruck by 3OH3! and Katy Perry.. I just like it a lot right now and it goes with Marly*

Royal Rumble
Marly~

To say I was nervous, was an understatement. My first pay per view is tonight and I couldn't help but work out in the gym for more than 6 hours. It was kind of overdoing but I just couldn't settle my nerves. I was tagging with Nattie which is a total plus so I can have someone by my side. UFC pay-per views were totally different, not as much people came to the arena's in attendance but I wasn't worried about getting seen on TV.

Joe had come to the gym I was at and got me to stop working out, saying I needed to go shower and get ready to leave for a signing before the show tonight. I had many signing's in my day so I wasn't nervous about it, all I had to do was smile and sign things for fans. Ta-da! Easy as that. Roman was across the line from me so we kept making funny faces or throwing things at each other.

I was currently dressed in a cropped Philadelphia Eagle's jersey with no sleeves, a black leather jacket over it, ripped skinny jeans and a pair of Jordan's. I wasn't planning on looking fancy or anything for the signing, usually they don't have to dress up for these things.

I wasn't going to stay with the divas tonight, I was going back to Seth to share a locker room with him. I figured if we are going to be working together, I need to be around him more.

The door that read Seth's and I's name on it was creaked open a bit, but you couldn't see anything inside. I put my palm against the door and pushed lightly, lowly whistling as I opened it. Seth stood with his bare back to me, wearing his latex wrestling pants.

He turned his head around as I whistled, relief washing over his face as he saw it was me. "Thank god it's only you. I thought Summer was coming back," he said as I walked in and placed my bag down on the couch. I midway dropped my bag, but immediately stopped as he said her name.

"She was in here?" I asked glancing up at him as he turned around to face me.

He nodded and slipped on his boots. "First she asked where you were but then she was like, flirting with me. I don't even know if I can call it that. It was really weird."

I chuckled and placed my bag down, taking off my jacket. "Sounds like the Barbie has a crush on you Colby."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes as I unzipped my bag and took out my new gear for the Rumble tonight. "You realize you're blonde too? And trust me, I'm not interested in her. She's not my type."

I squinted my eyes at him when he said I was blonde too. "I know I'm blonde, stupid but I'm not a Barbie like her. She's faker than barbie's plastic breast and nothing can get faker than that."

Seth burst out laughing, dropping his boot on the floor as he bent over on his knees. "Faker than-- oh my god that was great. That was absolutely perfect, I'm gonna use that one day."

I chuckled and shrugged. "It's just the truth, she really is and I can't stand her." Seth nodded and picked up his phone as it dinged with what I was guessing, a notification. "Wait, what is your type, Colby?"

He looked up at me, his eyes raking over my body for a split second before shrugging and going back to his phone. "I like my girls with a nice body, nice ass. Somebody that isn't as fake as barbies breasts." We both chuckled and I shook my head. He was never going to live that down.

"Now I understand why you were creeped out by Summer's 'flirting' attempts," I said while using air quotes.

Colby chuckled at me. "Do you want me to turn around so you can change real quick?"