SIXTY EIGHT PT 1

a/n; really wanted to share that photo cause I was dying in my own tears of laughter just staring at the picture for like a whole ten minutes.

Btw we're almost at 100k tysm my lovely cupcakes.

Drakes new song 🔥
~~

June 29
Raw
Marly~

"Ms. Ambrose? Stephanie and Hunter would like to see you in their office, privately."

I tilt my head up slowly and look at the backstage crew member that had knocked on the door and exchanged the news to me.

My eyes then snap to Colby who's eyes are already on me. I give him a shrug before sliding off the bench and standing up to my full height.

"Since when do they ask to speak to you privately?" Colby asks and I glance at him from over my shoulder, giving him another silent shrug.

"I'll find out, won't I?" I say in a bored tone and walk from the locker room before he can say anything else.

I walk down the hall, giving people nods of acknowledgement as I pass before I reach the Authorities office and knock lightly.

The door pulls open and Hunter nods his head for me to come in. I walk past him, seeing Stephanie sitting in a chair with her legs crossed. She has a piece of paper in her hands, reading it silently.

I clear my throat before glancing back at Hunter. "So, I'm here."

Stephanie finally looks up and she doesn't smile at me like she always does when she sees me. She just stares up at me blankly and gestures for me to take a seat next to her. I slowly sit down, glancing between my bosses.

"Mark Carrano told us about your situation with this Twitter problem," Hunter blandly says and my head snaps to him.

"Are you serious?" Without needing an answer, I slap my hand to my forehead, shaking my head. "I can take care of it, and I told him that."

"He had a right to tell us, Marly. What's your problem, is our problem. You thought you could handle it, so you didn't tell us?" Stephanie questions and she sets the paper down in her lap, her elbow propping up on the arm rest.

I sigh and place my head on my fist. "It wasn't a big deal-"

"Her harassing you, is a big deal, Marly."

I nod, trying to make them believe that I agree with them. "What do you want me to say?"

Hunter looks at Steph who looks at me while I look at Hunter then back to her. She purses her lips and glances at her husband. "We need to see everything that she has said since this all started. We're gonna need access to your messages, also."

I pull my phone out from my back pocket and quickly go on Twitter, bringing up Leighla's account and handing it over to Stephanie. "Don't be surprised if what I saw isn't there anymore. Knowing her, she probably deleted them."

Stephanie nods and she silently goes through the Twitter account while I sit there with my hands folded on my lap. I twiddle my thumbs as I wait.

"The messages?" She asks as soon as she's done.

"I saved the conversation," I say and show her to the messages and hand the phone back to her. Like before, she reads and goes through all of it quietly. Hunter walks away from his standing position and disappears out the door.