SEVEN PT 2

Edited***
Royal Rumble
Narrator~

Marly was still in her gear after the rumble, standing in her and Seth's locker room as the tag team match just ended, everyone setting up for Seth Rollins vs John Cena vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship.

There was a knock at the door, making Marly toss her phone on the cushioned couch and walk to the door. Opening it, she came face to face with Stephanie who smiled.

"Hello, Marly. I just wanted to say I want you to be ringside along with J&J for Seth's match. Cause all the distractions you can, help him if you want. It's no DQ, so do as you please. You have three minutes to be at gorilla," she said in one breath. She gave another smile before walking away.

Marly pursed her lips and left the door open going back to her bag and changed the boots for black and white Nike's. She slipped on an SR wristband before heading out of the door, going to gorilla. Seth was already there, J&J by his side as they made small talk.

She smirked to herself and began taking small strides. "Colby," she sang, stretching out his name.

At the sound of his name, Colby turned his head and then his body, smiling as he saw Marly casually walking to him with a smirk on her full red lips. "Hey! There's the anti-diva. You coming out for my match?"

She nodded her head and stood by his side, pushing Joey out of the way in the process. "Orders from Steph. You nervous?"

Seth looked at her in disbelief. "I'm a future champion. Of course I'm not nervous."

Marly scoffed, shaking her head. "Yeah and I'm Johnny Noxville, welcome to Jackass."

Seth's theme began to play before he could say anything else and he walked away with Marly right behind him, J&J behind her. Marly held a smirk on her face as she posed next to Seth before they all continued walking down the ramp, John Cena already in the ring.

Seth handed Marly his briefcase before he got in the ring, taking it back as she got in the ring with him, J&J staying on the outside.

Brock's theme hit and they watched as he made his way down to the ring. He jumped onto the apron and locked eyes with Marly, a smirk growing on his lips. Seth saw this and instantly tensed, weaving his arm around her waist and pulling her into his side. Marly rolled her eyes at this. Lesnar climbed into the ring, jumping in place.

"This match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE World Heavyweight championship! Introducing the challengers, first from West Newbury, Massachusetts. Weighing in at 251 pounds, John Cena!" John jumped in place, shaking his arms out and raising them with a fist.

"From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at 217 pounds, he is Mr. Money in the bank! Seth Rollins!" Seth held his briefcase up with a cocky smirk, not taking his eyes off Brock.

"And from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Weighing in at 286 pounds. He is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar!"

While Brock stared at Marly who stood behind Seth, he handed over his title slowly. Marly placed her hand on Seth's bare back reaching on her tippy toes to whisper in his ear.

"Whenever you need me to hit him, let me know," she said before punching his shoulder, the feeling of cold metal from her gloves sending a chill through his body. She let go and slid out of the ring as Seth turned his head and smirked at her, nodding.