FIFTY SEVEN

Sorry for putting it off. I had no idea what to write so I made everything up today so sorry if it's sloppy, I've been busy with therapy three times a week and whatnot.

June 3
Wednesday
Marly~

'My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right, it's better than yours, I can teach you but I have to charge'

My eyes widen in surprise at the loud burst of the song coming from my phone and I scramble through my purse to grab my phone out, Deano the Dinosaur popping up on the screen with a picture of the both of us as his contact.

I slide my finger over the green button and answer the call while chuckling, quickening my pace out of the airport.

"Hello brother", I greet and walk through the automatic exit doors.

"Girl, where were you yesterday?" Dean's voice comes through the other line and I purse my lips as I glance around for a car that was to be picking me up.

"I told you before, Dean. I had to fly to New York because I'm doing the Jimmy Fallon show tonight. Ask Rom, he knows."

"Oh, shit. Yeah, wow I forgot. My bad. Okay, well I was just calling to see where you were cause I was looking all over for you yesterday. My bad, totally my fault," he rambled and something clattered in the background. A man holding a sign with the name 'Rowley' caught my attention and I made my way over with a smile.

"Did you just break something, Dean?" I ask with a chuckle and nod to the guy who asks if I'm Marly before taking my bags and popping open the trunk of the black SUV. I get into the backseat and the guy shuts the door behind me before making his way to the driver's side.

"Um, no? Not exactly, I guess. I mean it's not broke, it just cracked. Shit," he mumbled with a loud breath and I rolled my eyes, cracking my side window open.

"What was it, anyways?"

"Just some kind of old.. antique? I don't know, looks old."

"Where even are you? Please tell me Joe is with you," I sigh, placing my fingers to my forehead and rubbing the spot between my eyes.

"He's the reason I'm in this old ass place, sis. I went with him to get something for Galina or whatever. I don't know, it smells like old people in here i know that much." There was a voice in the background and I made it out as Roman scolding Dean for whatever he did. "Hey, you of all people know I can't be in old stores where I can easily break things just by poking it," Dean says to Roman and I shake my head with a smirk as Joe continues to scold my brother.

"Well, Dean I'm gonna go. Enjoy yourself wherever you are at. Tell Rom to call me if anything."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

I chuckle into the phone, shaking my head while gazing out the window. "Nothing, nothing. Roman will understand. Goodbye, Dean."

"Bye butt face."

"Ass hat."

"Coke whore."

"Dick weed."

"Bitch tits."

"Fuck boy," I shout and pull the phone back and hang up.

What a pain in the ass.
~~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome tonight's special guest, all the way from WWE- Marly Ambrose!"