E L E V E N

Wednesday
'Partition'
Marly~

"Honey, I'm home!"

The sound of feet patting across the hardwood floor followed by another pair made me grin as I closed the front door behind me, dropping my bags on the ground.

Jack came running around the corner first, throwing his little arms around my legs and Scarlett was next, throwing her arms around my neck while leaning over her son.

"Auntie!" They both shouted at the same time. I chuckled as Scarlett pulled back and tousled my hair.

"It's good to see you, Lea. How you doing? We watched the Royal Rumble, pretty bad ass of you, how's your head?" Scar said while grabbing one of my bags and turning around.

I grabbed my suitcase and my gym bag, lifting Jack up onto my hip and walked behind her up the stairs. "Thanks, I try to be reckless, ya know? I'm good by the way, what about you and little man?"

"Well we're good. Jack had to go to the doctors yesterday and got two shots. Jackson, show auntie your super cool band aid!" She set down my bag in the corner of my room as I dropped my gym bag and suitcase while setting Jack onto the ground.

Jack rolled up his sleeve and flexed his arm like a wrestler would do. "See auntie? I got Scooby- Doo ban' aids!"

I chuckled and tousled his short hair. "Always knew you would love Scooby Doo. After all that's what you and I would watch when you were a little bug. Did it hurt?"

Jack scrunched his nose and giggled. "I no little bug and no. It hurt one second."

Scarlett scoffed and bent to his level, "you were crying for a full ten minutes. I had to buy ice cream for you to make you stop."

I chuckled at them as Jack stuck his tongue out to his mother, getting one in response. "You were a little bug, though. You were my little monkey. Always climbing everywhere and getting into things. You still do that now?"

"Yes," Scarlett said at the same time Jack shouted a big "no".  I smirked at Scarlett who glared playfully at her son.

"Let's go down stairs, yeah? What's on tv, kid?" I asked Jack while letting them both out of my room. We walked down the hall, Jack running ahead and sitting on the stairs, slowly making his way down.

"So, how's everything going around here?" I asked as we walked down the stairs, the sounds of Jacks little feet heading into the living room echoing away.

Scarlett sighed. "There's this new guy I like. You actually may know him, cause ya know," she giggled, "he's in WWE."

I turned my head and smirked. "What's his name, Scar?"

A dreamy look crossed her face as she glanced up at the ceiling, tilting her head back and adding a bounce to her step. "Zack Ryder."

I quirked an eyebrow. "Internet obsessed boy? Really?"

Scarlett stopped walking and looked at me. "Yes."

I stopped walking and looked at her. "Really?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes! God Marly do you hang out with the Miz or something?"

I chuckled and pushed her shoulder and she pushed mine back. "Of course not. I can talk to Ryder for you, if you'd like. Tell him that you exsist and show him a couple naked pic-" she slapped my arm and glared as I held up my hands and laughed. "I'm kidding. I'll show him decent pictures of you and I'll make sure to mention that you have a son."