FIFTY TWO

May 25
Raw
Marly~

"To be honest, Dean Ambrose- well he's not really a threat to me. I mean, he's not on my level he never was, back in the Shield days he was basically riding my coat tails the whole time, I mean it's no wonder you picked me instead of him. I mean come on, it was a no brainer right?" Seth spoke while standing in the middle of the authority; Stephanie and Hunter by his side, J&J by theirs and Kane behind them all watching on with a bored look.

Hunter nodded. "It was an easy decision. But now that we have a verbal arrangement with Dean Ambrose, well I'm afraid we're gonna need something a little more, pardon the pun, concrete. Which means, that Dean Ambrose- if you want to receive your WWE World Heavyweight championship match, all you have to do is come out here and sign this contract," he waved the contract in his hand, smirking at the ramp.

I glanced over to see Dean crack his knuckles. Patting his chest, he turned to look at me and nodded, just as his music played loudly through the arena, causing everyone to get to their feet.

Dean walked out first and I followed behind him in my ring gear, just in case it got messy out here. Upon seeing us together, when Dean's music cut, everyone began to chant "Ambrose", making me smirk.

He started doing this weird thing with his arms, almost like he was dancing and I began to chuckle at him. He raised his mic, talking over the loud chants.

"There might be something wrong with me, I can't sleep lately

"There might be something wrong with me, I can't sleep lately. So instead of counting sheep, I count punching Seth Rollins in the face." I smirked, glancing around the crowd and then down to the ring. "Beating up Seth Rollins makes me happy. So usually I get my jollies from kicking the crap out of Seth Rollins, for free. But last week I thought, next time I kick the crap out of Seth Rollins, I want it to be for the WWE World Heavyweight championship."

He bent over and began laughing, pulling the mic away from his face as he did so. "And the crazy thing Seth, it's actually happening! All it took, was a steel chair, some cinder blocks and a little bit of imagination," he held his hand to his chest with a smile. I giggled at him, crossing my arms and glancing between him and Seth.

"I hope the WWE universe enjoyed that as much as I did. I know my sister enjoyed it, I mean look at that face," he reached over and his thumb and index finger grabbed ahold of my cheeks, squishing my face together. "Look at how that face looks as happy as mine," he chuckled and pulled away. I couldn't help but smile. "I know the authority appreciated it, oh I know the authority appreciated it. Because there's a chance this Sunday; their boy, their golden little baby boy, the architect gets replaced by someone you call a lunatic, but everybody else is gonna call.."

I grabbed his cheek, pinching it between my fingers as Dean smiles cheekily. Taking the mic with my other hand, I said, "the new face, of WWE!"

The authority began laughing, like it was some kind of joke. I released Dean's cheek and handed the mic back to him, letting him toss it up and down as Seth held a mic in one hand, walking closer to the ropes.