SIXTY SEVEN

June 25
Thursday
Marly~

@Marly_Ambrose ; GOT EM @ScarScarJohns @TheNikkiBella

@Marly_Ambrose ;
GOT EM @ScarScarJohns @TheNikkiBella

@ScarScarJohns ;
Your savage ways make me cry for Jesus @Marly_Ambrose

@TheNikkiBella ;
HA! Lol @ScarScarJohns what does that even mean 😂

@ScarScarJohns ;
@TheNikkiBella I'm not sure, really. I'm just praising the lord every Sunday for giving me the most savage wifey ever

@Marly_Ambrose ;
I've been gifted, my children. For I am, Queen Savage at your service

@TheNikkiBella ;
Your highness, I am forever grateful to be in your presence 👌🏼 @Marly_Ambrose

~~~

In the car, I bring Colby and I's hands up to my lips, pressing a kiss to the back of his hand as I lock my phone and set it in my lap. He glances over at me with a smile, squeezing my hand.

Colby and I had flown to Connecticut the day before. I had to meet Hunter at the performance center, while Colby had a radio interview in another town from Hartford.

"So, I was thinking before we go back to the hotel that we can go to a store real quick," I say before glancing over to Colby who raises an eyebrow as he focus' his gaze on the road.

"That's fine, put the directions in the GPS." I look up the address on my phone before I put it in the GPS and it automatically changes our route. "Where're we going?"

I lick my lips and glance out the passenger side window. "The last time we went home, I didn't bring as much clothes as I thought I did. So, we're going to Victoria's Secret."

Now Colby glances at me before he makes a right turn. "Victoria's Secret? For clothes?" I hum under my breath and stare at the side of his face as he raises his eyebrows. "I thought Victoria's Secret was all about bra's and panties, plus lingerie."

"It is, but they also have Pink. Which has a more variety of actual clothing. It's two stores in one."

Colby sighs and glances between me and the road. "Can't we go to Calvin Klein? So I can shop too?"

Pursing my lips at the thought, I nod my head. "Sure. After Victoria's Secret," I add with a smile which causes him to groan.

"Do I have to go in?"

"What's wrong with going in with me? Are you embarrassed about being seen in an all women's store?"