TWENTY EIGHT PT 3

**Heavy Crown**
Wrestlemania 31
Marly~

My eyes were glued to the championship I held in my hands as I walked backstage. I finally came back to reality by clapping, a lot of it.

I looked up and saw a lot of the roster was clapping for me, standing there with smiles on their faces and they began to congratulate me. I smiled even more, thanking everyone and walking further down the hall. I didn't see Dean and Roman there, which kind of made me upset.

"Hey!" I turned my head as I was walking down the hall, Colby was running towards me with a wide smile. I grinned. "There's my new champ!"

He crashed into me, arms around my waist and he spun us around. My one arm held onto my title and my other arm wrapped itself around his neck as I laughed.

"Stop, stop! I'm getting dizzy," I chuckled. Colby put me down and I had to hold on to his arm from falling over. He grabbed my shoulders and laughed.

"Sorry. I'm really happy for you."

I bit my lip and looked down at the title. "Thank you. What about you? Still gonna be MITB after tonight?"

He shrugged and puffed his cheeks out. He was still in his ring gear, gloves on, knee pads and everything and that kind of answered my question. "Maybe. Maybe not."

I pursed my lips. If he was going to cash in tonight, that meant either he would have to pin my best friend, or the beast himself. Good luck with that one. "Well, I hope you get something out of tonight."

He smirked and chuckled. "Trust me, I definitely will." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek, lasting a few seconds. "See you later, champ." He turned around and walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

Wait a minute...

Did he just say my champ?
~~~

I fluffed Iggy's hair one last time before stepping back and grinning. Her bleach blonde hair was pin straight with curls at the end while mine was the same as earlier, only a braid had been braided on the top of my head. My make up was the same, my lipstick light instead of a blood red.

I was in a new outfit and I didn't even know how to describe it. It just showed too much skin and I don't even know how Vince accepted this to be on a PG pay-per view.

The outfit was a white lace, white fluffy wrist bands were on both of my wrists, skin toned pantyhose with jewels spreading around and silver sparkly heels.

Iggy looked good too, but she was used to wearing clothing like this. She performed on stage for hours daily. Me? I was just worried about my boobs falling out and there was only a thin layer of the lace covering only half of my butt. Awkward, I know.

Iggy stood up from the chair and pursed her lips as she looked in the mirror. "I'm loving this winged eyeliner."

"I'm loving mine too. Don't you think the outfits are a little, uh too much?"

She turned to me and grinned. "This is why you're a professional wrestler. But, you shouldn't worry about your body. You're built physically, you look great in anything. It's only one time, after this you can take it off and never wear it again."

I grimaced, fixing the small top. "I sure hope not. I prefer wrestling over singing on stage any day."

She chuckled and nudged my shoulder. "So, does your boy know we're performing tonight?"

I sighed and smoothed down the skirt. "No. He only knows he has a five minute wait before his match. Besides that he doesn't have a clue."

She nodded. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do this." She held out her fist and I hit my knuckles against hers before we began strutting down the hall to the tech area where we would get set up for mic's and instructions on our performance.