SEVENTY FOUR

July 14
Smackdown Tapings

"Joining us at commentary is Marly Ambrose, Marly thank you for joining us while watching this intense showdown between Rusev and Cesaro," Michael Cole says, opening up the second match of the show.

Marly grins and adjusts her headset, glancing to Cole before raising her hand at Jimmy Uso, who sat in the chair next to her. "Thanks, Cole. What up, Uce?"

Jimmy high fives her, smiling. "Yo, Uce. So great to have you here on commentary, gives me a break to actually talk to someone besides these two," he glances over at Cole and JBL who glance back, slightly offended.

The blonde chuckles and twirls her hair around her finger. "Obviously I'm much funner to be around and I'm a lot more entertaining."

"True, true."

"Marly, it was announced on social media that you had attacked Rusev backstage last week. The WWE Universe and everyone backstage, want to know if you have an explanation for your actions now that you've been put in a match against Rusev, come Battleground."

Marly looks over at Cole and gives him a smirk as she watches the match in the ring, the Bulgarian brute glancing over to the Diva's champion every so often. "Well, Cole, I have an answer. Last week he brutally attacked Dolph Ziggler who was then taken to the hospital, now suffering damage to his trachea. The anger got the best of me, no other female backstage could keep me from doing it and when I attacked him, a lot of the locker room had already known a fight was breaking out and they came to stop my attack. I got a few good hits on him, I can assure you. I did what he did to Dolph Ziggler; I beat him with the crutch. I hit that thing against his stomach, his back, because in that moment I was just so angry, I didn't think twice about my actions."

"What are your thoughts on your match this coming Sunday?" JBL questions.

"I will win, John. When haven't I won a match at a pay-per view? No matter who's my opponent, I'm just going to go right through them and come out on top. Rusev is bigger than me and I'm aware I'm in danger of being squashed, but so was Brock Lesnar and I beat his ass in no more than a forty minute match."

"That match was the best match I have ever seen in my whole entire career here, in the WWE," Jimmy said. "I can't imagine what you're going to do to Rusev this coming Sunday."

"I'm going to do what I always do, Uce. And that's kick ass."

The two chuckled as Cesaro finally took control of the match, knocking Rusev out of the ring.

"Marly, now that Brock Lesnar is brought up, what are your thoughts about his match with, your now exposed boyfriend, Seth Rollins?" Cole asks.

Marly places a finger on her chin as she watches the fight outside the ring, Cesaro going for a running upper cut but got hit with a super kick.

"I can't really say much about this match on Sunday, I wish both men the best of luck. Honestly, I have a feeling Seth can do this, even without J&J by his side, along with Kane who has in fact, a fractured ankle, thanks to Brock Lesnar," she feels the awkward blush creep onto her cheeks, not wanting to talk about Seth when she hadn't said a word to him since last night.

"Yes, and while those three men are not by Seth Rollins' side at Battleground, you still are?" Cole glances over before commenting on the match, Rusev rolling Cesaro back in before taking a glance at Marly who pays him no mind.