T H R E E

Monday Night Raw
Marly~

Driving into work with Joe was funny, as it was when we left Smackdown. We went to the gym in the morning and did a simple workout then had breakfast and left for the arena. As tired as we were, we got the chance to sing Let It Go in the car. Of course, it took some convincing to get Joe to sing but once the volume was to its highest and I threatened him, he got into it.

Now we were walking backstage with some of our bags, getting to know the arena. We were in New Orleans for Raw and the air outside was still chilly.

I went to the board and looked at the scheduling, my eyes adverting from my match to the first event. A lumberjack match with Cena and Rollins. I licked my bottom lip, the authorities doing. They're gonna get men out there to beat on Cena instead of Seth. That wasn't in the slightest bit fair.

I walked away with a plan forming in my head already. I'm not on the authorities side and I'm not against them, I'm on my own side. What could I possibly do, that would help make this match an even lumberjack match? Surely the authority picked the men they want out there, the ones that don't care to not beat the shit out of John. What if John had someone on his side? Would that be enough to make the match even?

I stopped walking abruptly, listening as the fireworks went off in the arena to start off Raw. This was it, it was now or never.

~~~

Narrator

Seth Rollins and John Cena stared at each other in the ring. Rollins had a smirk on his face while Cena's was a look of determination that covered the feeling of being pressured.

Both men locked up, John getting the upper hand as he wrapped his elbow around Seth's chin, holding him close in as they began stumbling around the ring.

John pulled Rollins closer but was taken aback when Wade Barrett reached into the ring under the bottom rope and tried pulling John's foot. Cena let go of Seth, slid out of the ring and punched Wade in the head, making him fall to the ground before sliding back in, Seth getting the upper hand.

He delivered kick after kick to John's stomach and ribs, the fallen man shielding himself as he groaned with each blow.

Rollins lifted Cena from the ground and pushed him into the turnbuckle, kicking him further back by the midsection. Grabbing his hand, Seth delivered an elbow drop to the back of John's neck making him groan and sit up on his knees.

As Rollin's was ready to kick Cena, John got up and elbowed him in the stomach, knocking Seth back to the turnbuckle. Getting up, John bounced off the ropes and grabbed the back of Seth's head, hitting him with a bulldog. The crowd started chanting for Cena.

Seth got right back up and began blowing kicks to John before grabbing his head and threw him out of the ring. Cesaro, Barret, and other lumberjacks went straight towards him, beating him down with nasty kicks before Titus O'Neil tossed Cena back into the ring. Rollins went for a cover, only for a two count.

The two went at each other, kicks and punches back and forth until John hit Seth with an AA, then continued to take out the men who tried jumping on the apron. Most of the Lumberjacks pulled Seth out of the ring, making sure he was okay as the crowd boo'ed loudly. Even Jerry and Michael were taken aback by their actions.

The arena went wild as John got to the top rope and jumped off with a flying elbow, taking down the Lumberjacks and Seth. John grabbed the two toned, pulling him back in the ring and went for a two count pin. Seth played possum until John got him up, then finally tried getting John in a small package roll up, only for a two count.