SIXTY THREE

June 17Wednesday

June 17
Wednesday

The entire three hour flight to New York, Dean had done various things to annoy his sister, to the point where she pulled a blanket over his face while he slept against her shoulder.

For the first hour, he ranted and complained about not getting first class tickets but coach, the plane seemed small inside from his comparisons and Marly grew tired of it. The third time the flight attendant had asked Dean to keep his voice down, Marly whacked the back of his head and told him to shut it and go to sleep.

Another hour passed and Dean was trying to get comfy in his seat, pulling his legs up in awkward angles to find a good enough spot to rest.

Marly put in her earbuds after thirty minutes of Dean falling asleep, having enough of him snoring directly in her ear as he slept soundly on her shoulder.

When the flight landed, Marly smacked Dean awake and was the first one off the plane as Dean was the last. She didn't bother to wait for her brother, instead, met him at baggage claim where her tall brother was walking to her with his hands above his head and his shirt had risen, showing an inch or two of skin.

Marly all but threw his duffle bag at his chest and rolled her eyes as she dropped his suitcase on to the floor in between them.

Dean looked down at it, smacking his lips after he had yawned. "What's gotten into you?"

"You, that's what," Marly rolled her eyes and pulled the strap of her bag over her shoulder, pulling up her suitcase with her free hand.

"Did you not sleep?"

"How could I when I had sat next to you, the whole way? Seriously, I was this close to smothering you with a blanket and pillow," she puts a very tiny space between her thumb and index finger, to prove a point of how close she was to ending him.

Dean winced, scratching the back of his head. "Was I snoring?" He asked innocently and his sister rolled her eyes. Having enough, she muttered profanities under her breath and turned on her heel, walking away. Dean threw his hands out, lifting his shoulders. "Was it something I said?"

~~~

Two hours before having to go to the show, Dean and Marly spent those hours at the gym and then showered at the hotel before dressing themselves to look presentable, before heading out to go meet Ellen DeGeneres at the studio the show was being filmed at.