TWENTY FIVE

Monday Night Raw
6 Days from Wrestlemania
Marly~

"Tonight we are sold out at our last stop for Monday night Raw before Wrestlemania, here in Los Angeles, California," Michael Cole greeted, starting the show as it went on the air.

I stood backstage in my locker room with my family; Scarlett and Jackson. I brought them along with me all week since they would be sitting front row at Wrestlemania. Joe had his wife and kid here also, our families were planned to have seats next to each other for the biggest event of the year. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sting came out and started off Raw, giving his view on his match with Hunter at Mania. I was sort of excited for that outcome, I had my money on Sting.

Jack grabbed another Oreo from his plastic Baggie, shoving the contents into his mouth. Crumbs fell down his chin and I smiled before whipping it off with my thumb. "Make sure you wash your hands in the bathroom when you're done, you messy boy."

I ruffled his hair and he giggled, swatting my hand away causing more crumbs to fall from his sticky fingers. "I know, auntie. Can I ha' water?"

I nodded and stood up, looking at Scarlett who was focusing on the tv. I cleared my throat. "Scar, I'm gonna take Jack to catering for some water. By the way you're staring at Sting, I'm guessing you're staying here?"

She glanced my way and glared. "Yeah, I'll stay. Keep our stuff safe, yah know?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Whatever floats your boat, ya goat. Want anything?"

Again she glared, this time from hearing the word goat. "Whatever is sweet and energizing. In the mean time, I think I'll eat the rest of Jack's Oreos."

She reached over and grabbed the bag Jack had set on the couch, earning a whine. "But, mommy! Those my cookies."

She pulled him close and began blowing raspberries on his cheeks, causing the four year old to let out shrieks of laughter. Kissing his cheek again, she let go. "You know you love me, pumpkin. I'm sure Auntie can get you more cookies."

Jack turned to me, his big eyes begging. "Can we Auntie? Pwease, oh pwease! I be good I pwomise."

I sighed and lifted him from the ground, settling him on my hip. "Alright, little man. Lets go get some junk food and water for your wittle belly," I tickled his belly, earning a giggle.

"Be back soon, momma!" I called over my shoulder to Scar as we made our way out the door. She mumbled something back, which I didn't catch.

I began to skip down the hall with Jack on my hip, he was giggling the whole time. Turning the corner, I stopped short as the two people in front kept walking towards me.

"Well look who it is, Miss Marly Sky," Paul Heyman spoke sarcastically.

"That's auntie," Jack giggled, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

I cleared my throat and squinted at the two. "And if it isn't thing one and thing two."

Paul chuckled, patting his beasts shoulder. I stared up at Brock, catching him smiling at Jack. "So is this your nephew?" He asked. It surprised me because it sounded like he was being nice.

"Uh yeah, my godson Jackson. Jack this is Brock and Paul."

He waved a little bit and giggled. I looked at him and whispered in my ear. "Why he look like that?" While pointing to Paul. I chuckled and shushed him.

"Anyways, if you'll excuse us," I pushed past the two, only stopping short as Brock called back.

"Marly," I turned my head and looked at him. He nodded. "You've earned my respect." That's all he said before walking away with Heyman behind him. Respect me? Because I beat him? Damn right he should.