T E N

Tuesday
Marly~

Sent: 8:56 AM
From: Stephanie McMahon
'10:15 AM, be at the Staples Center. You'll be there for a while, bring all you have. Good luck and remember, it's whats best for business. See you!'

I re-read the message, making sure I was reading and seeing everything correctly. Why in the hell, did I have to go to the arena when I wasn't scheduled to be on Smackdown tonight?

Groaning, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. After shampooing and conditioning my hair and scrubbing my body, I got out and wrapped the towel around my body, peeking out the bathroom door to see Joe and Dean weren't in the room. Where did they go?

Rushing over to my suitcase, I pulled out a white cropped top with black lettering saying 'Bad To The Bone' with a red and black flannel, leaving it unbuttoned, black leggings and black Vans. I towel tried my hair and applied only mascara before zipping up my bags and trudging them through the hotel and out the door.

I took my phone out and sent a quick text to Joe.

Sent: 9:10 AM
To: Superman👊🏼
'Steph wants me at the arena so I'm leaving. Thanks for telling me where you and lunatic went. Wasn't worried at all. x'

I checked out of the hotel and had the valet guy get my car. After he helped put my bags in the trunk I got in the drivers seat and smirked while sending Joe another text.

To: Superman👊🏼
'By the way, I'm taking the car ✌🏽'

~~~~

I walked into the arena, not knowing what to do now. I had arrived ten minutes ago and spent that time walking around, trying to find what I was here for. I also texted Stephanie, telling her that I was here and didn't know what to do.

I sighed as I turned another corner, immediately regretting it as I bumped into something with an 'oomph'. I snapped my head up and chuckled in relief.

"Thank god, I've been walking around for ten minutes. Why am I here?" I asked.

Stephanie smiled at me and folded her hands in front of her, nodding her head. "Follow me. Sorry about not getting back to you, Hunter had to use my cell. At least I found you, we were beginning to worry," she said as I followed behind her. She pushed open a door and I was immediately greeted with a bright light.

I held up my hand to shield my eyes. "Robert, turn off the light!" Stephanie called to someone named Robert. The light went off so I was able to see. My eyes widened and my head snapped to Stephanie.

"A photo shoot? Why the heck is there a photo shoot going on?" I questioned while glancing to the white screen with cameras surrounding it.

Stephanie patted my shoulder and pushed me forward with her. "Creative wants you to do a photo shoot with somebody. And trust me, it's best for business."

I squinted my eyes as she said 'somebody'. "Say what? Who's somebody?"

A deep voice answered for her and I groaned internally. "That would be me, Marly."

I turned my head slowly to look up into the brown eyes of Colby Lopez himself. "Nice to see you, Colby."

"The feelings mutual," he smirked and nodded to Stephanie who smiled then walked away. I looked back at Steph.

"Well, let's get started shall we? There's an outfit for you to put on, basically new gear for you. And the best part, you can keep it after all this is done." She handed me a duffel bag and pointed behind me. There was a door that read 'Ladies Room'.