TWENTY NINE

March 30, 2015
Monday night Raw
Marly~

A cold breeze brushed against my shoulder as I snuggled deep into the blankets, pulling it up to my nose and breathing in the fresh linen smell.

I felt the bed move behind me as I laid on my side, then something warm pressed against my jaw, leading up to my cheek. My eyebrows furrowed and I groaned, rolling onto my back and wiping my hand over my face before slowly falling back to sleep.

Again, something pressed to my cheek then slowly lead over to my lips, holding it momentarily. I opened my eyes to see brown orbs staring back and Colby was smiling sweetly at me. I quirked an eyebrow and mumbled under my breath, closing my eyes again.

"No," he whined and pressed more kisses to my jaw, leading down to my neck. I crinkled my nose and tried not to giggle as his beard tickled the skin on my neck. "You have to get up," he said in between kisses.

"Why?" I whispered.

"Because we have to go to the arena."

I frowned, turning my face towards his as he pouted at me, a smile slowly creeping on to his lips. I chuckled and pulled the back of his head down, connecting our lips.

Pulling away, Colby moved his head down and cuddled his head on my chest. I whacked him on the shoulder. "You just said we had to get up. What are you doing?"

He lifted his head and his upper body, towering over me while using his elbows as support. "Well, I'm sorry. Nobody told you to have breasts that are like pillows," he joked.

I squinted. "You do realize I had no choice right? I'm sorry I have big boobs but I was born," i shrugged. "Nothing I can help."

He nodded and kissed my chest then my lips before climbing off the bed and standing up, lending me a hand. "You can take a shower first, ma' lady."

I took his hand as he helped me out of bed. I went over to my suitcase and took out underwear, a bra, shorts, a white crop top and socks before heading into the bathroom and starting the shower.

Once I was finished I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair then I got dressed before opening the bathroom door. Colby ran in once it was open and lifted the toilet seat. I gasped and spun around with my back to him.

"Colby! A warning would've been nice."

He sighed in relief. "Sorry, but I really can't hold my pee in."

I rolled my eyes and took the towel off my head, the toilet flushing behind me. "Take a shower and open the door when you're done so I can do my hair and brush my teeth." He hummed in response and the shower started again. I walked out and closed the door behind me, heading to the kitchen to make a small protein shake.

Shaking the cup with the blended fruits, I put it on the counter as the shower turned off and seconds later, the door opened and steam flowed out. I chuckled before grabbing my makeup bag, phone, tooth brush and hair brush then walking into the bathroom.

Colby had his back to me as he trimmed his beard, a towel around his waist and his head. My eyes scanned his back before traveling lower. I smirked and pulled out my phone.

Turning around with my back to him, I opened my camera and put my hand on Colby's butt as he continued what he was doing, like he didn't care I was touching him. The picture saved to my camera roll and I instantly opened up my Twitter, posting the picture with a new tweet.

@WWEMarlySky
'Spending my 26th year on earth with this guy @WWERollins😘 #thatbootytho'

I tweeted it out and chuckled while turning around. "Did you really just touch my butt?" He asked and set down his razor.