TWENTY THREE

*So a huge favor! If anybody is really good at making cover photos can you help me out? This books cover is getting a little old and I want to see what you guys have*

Monday
Marly~

I groaned at the text from Stephanie McMahon herself.

From: Stephanie

'Get to the arena and come to my office. Important stuff to go over, pronto!'

If Stephanie says it's important than it most likely is and has to do with my career like a story line or something along those lines. I wasn't nervous, scared or anything, I knew Steph had a liking towards me so I had nothing to worry about.

I glanced over my shoulder from the couch, the bedroom door cracked open just the way i left it. Colby was in there, I'm guessing still asleep. Placing my phone down on the coffee table, I got up from the couch and slipped into the bedroom. Colby was laying on his stomach, his black and blonde hair spread over the mattress and the cover barely over his body.

I tiptoed over to the bed, grabbing a pillow from the side of his head. I smirked down at him and raised the pillow in the air, ready to strike. Colby let out a surprisingly loud snore, his arms swinging out from under him and he grabbed me from around the waist causing a small shriek to escape my lips as I was tossed onto the bed next to him. I huffed, pushing the hair from my face.

Colby smirked down at me, cutely. I pouted my lip and smacked his chest, "you suck."

He chuckled and rolled onto his back, rubbing at his eyes. "Yeah, well you tried to hit me with a pillow."

"How did you know I was even in here?" I asked.

"Felt the pillow move and peeked my eye open to see your shadow. Plus I was awake before you came in here."

I cursed at him under my breath, earning a nudge to the shoulder. I glanced over at him from the corner of my eyes and glared at him before sitting up in bed. "I have to go to the arena soon, Stephanie wants to see me. If you're gonna go, get up and get dressed. Not waiting for you today."

I slid out of bed and made my way over to my suitcase, grabbing a black halter cropped top, jean shorts and black and gold Nike high tops. I glanced over my shoulder to see Colby sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and got changed quickly, putting my hair in a messy bun and putting little to no make up on.

Walking out, I saw Colby actually dressed in a band tee with jeans and sneakers, his messy hair in a low bun at the base of his neck. I rose my eyebrows at his appearance. "Wow, you're actually ready at the same time as me."

He threw a look over at me before putting on a beanie, sunglasses and grabbing his suitcases from the ground. "I'll look better once we're at the arena. Not in a rush to look great."

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my gym bag, lifting it onto my shoulder and walking out of the room with Colby following quickly behind me. "I think you look fine, Colbs." I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and stuck it in my back pocket, Colby looking at me as he opened the hotel door.

"You look fine too, m'lady," he made a bowing gesture as he held the door open for me. I smirked up at him as I walked past him, the door shutting behind him as we walked down the hall and to the elevator silently.

~~~

I knocked on the door to Stephanie and Hunter''s office gently, pushing the door open to peek my head in. Steph saw me and invited me in with a gesture of her hand. I opened the door and closed it after me, taking a seat on the black leather sofa in front of Hunter's desk.