TWENTY ONE

Edited
Monday Night Raw
Marly~

Even though I wasn't supposed to be at Raw for various reasons, all having to do with my injury, I still came.

Colby bothered me from day to day to why I had been acting weird and each time he would ask I would say 'I'm fine' or 'what are you talking about? Everything's fine'. But was it really? No. But he couldn't know that. Only Joe knew and he was the one who helped me that night after I told Dean.

I stayed far away from Joe when he was with Dean since then, spending more time with Nikki, Colby and Dolph. None of them knew what my problem was, as to why I was so depressed.

I had my earbuds in, Black Widow blasting through my eardrums as I quietly sang along while walking down the halls backstage of the arena.

There was a tap on my shoulder that made me spin in place, nearly bumping into the figure behind me. I grinned up at Randy while taking the buds out.

"Hey, you," I said while throwing my phone into my gym bag.

He smiled back. "Hey, I heard you singing and I just wanted to tell you you're  amazing."

I quirked an eyebrow and chuckled. "Thanks but it wasn't loud enough to be good."

"Still was," he chuckled with a shrug. "Are you supposed to be here tonight? With your injury and all."

"Nope, but look who doesn't care," I raised my hand, wiggling my fingers. "It's just a little injury, everybody loves to see my face around here."

"No kidding," he smirked. "By the way, if you're planning on going out with lover boy tonight, I wouldn't."

I tilted me head, "why? And he's not lover boy, so knock it off."

He raised his hands, backing up. "Just consider my warning, beautiful. See you later," he winked and turned around, leaving without another word. I blinked rapidly, shaking my head and turning around.

Again, I almost ran into someone. But this someone was R-Truth or Ron. I smiled and held out my knuckles. "My man, long time no see."

He bumped my fist, making the sound of an explosion as we parted. "Hasn't been that long, girly. How's your wrist doing?"

"It's doing good, thanks. You have a match tonight?"

He shook his head with a grin, "nah, I'm being a commentator for Wade's match against Dolph. Gonna be fun."

I smirked, "ah, that little shit. He bugs me when he's on screen." I hummed and glanced up at Ron, smiling brightly.

"Why don't you come out with me? Be in on my little plan," he said anxiously while whacking my shoulder.

I laughed and shrugged. "Sure, why the hell not right? What's your plan though?"

He just laughed and shook his head. "I'll tell you later, but be at the gorilla later to come out with me. See ya, girly!" He waved his hand before turning around and jogging down the hall to where I guess was his locker room.

Shrugging my shoulders, I took off in a skip to find Colby's locker and get changed.

~~~

I skipped over to the gorilla, Ron already there waiting for me as Wade Barrett made his walk down the ramp.

"Alright man, what's your plan?" I asked while putting a hand on my hip.

He turned to me and smiled, pointing his finger at me. "I'm gon' get you that title," he said before motioning for the sound guy to play his theme. He grabbed me around the shoulders and pulled me out behind the curtain, my good hand going around his waist.