THIRTY THREE

Woop👏🏼 Thank you for
12+K reads. It's amazing really and I'm glad you guys love this story as much as I do.
~~~

Monday night raw
April 13
Marly~

I groaned and rolled over in bed, or well, attempted to. Peeking my eyes open, I rolled my eyes at the small snore that was close to my ear and the heavy arm draped across my waist. I had to pee.

Like, really bad.

Grabbing his fingers lightly, I pulled his arm up and his whole arm jerked, causing me to stop and Colby took in a sharp intake of breath.

"Babe?" His soft, easy voice asked. "Where you going?"

"I gotta pee. Can I go?"

He hummed and let his arm slide off my waist and I jumped up to go to the bathroom.

After doing my business and washing my hands and teeth, I headed back into the bedroom to see Colby staring up at the ceiling.

Quirking an eyebrow, I glanced at the ceiling before crawling on the bed, hovering above Colby as his soft brown eyes met my blue radiant ones. I smiled and pressed a kiss to his nose, letting my body lay flat against his, my head finding a spot in the crook of his neck.

He groaned gently, letting his fingers brush through my hair. "I could get used to this, a lot," he whispered and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

I smiled against his skin, pressing a kiss to his throat. "You're gonna have to. I don't plan on going anywhere," I sat up, my knees on either side of his waist. I patted his bare chest, my manicured nails brushing against his barely noticeable chest hair. "But now, we gotta get up and going. A girls gotta eat." I pecked his lips once before jumping out of bed, pulling Colby's shirt, that was laying beside the bed, over my head and tugged it over my Calvin Klein underwear.

I could hear the bed move from behind me as I walked away from the bedroom, Colby's footsteps chasing after me. His arms wrapped around my waist and I was lifted into the air, laughing as he spun around and plopped me onto the couch, laying on top of me.

I ran my fingers through his hair as his hand caressed my thigh, his head snuggled on my chest. I closed my eyes and adjusted my head on the armrest, enjoying the quiet yet precious moment we shared.

~~~

I chewed on my bottom lip in anticipation as I watched on the monitor, Randy and Seth face to face in the ring, J&J security behind Seth, sitting in leather recliner chairs. I crossed my arms and tapped my fingers against my cool skin.

"At extreme rules, my stipulation for our title match eliminates your greatest weapon. The RKO is banned," Seth said with a smirk.

I rubbed my forehead. A match since when?

"And Randy, Randy. Let me remind you," Seth walked back and sat in the recliner, kicking his feet up. "The authority, always wins." He laughed cutely, making me smile and shake my head. Randy looked like he wanted to laugh at Seth, a smirk on his face.

"Well played, Seth. Well played. Gotta hand it to you, cause I actually like the way you're thinking, yah know? Cause I was thinking the same thing, taking away Seth Rollins' greatest weapon in his arsenal. But what is, Seth Rollins' greatest weapon in his arsenal?" The authority? The curb stomp? "Is it his speed and his strength? No and it's not your intelligence either. Your greatest weapon, is what nobody dares to come in contact with, the most dangerous weapon you could have. And no, it's not the authority. It's your connection to Marly Sky." The crowd went ecstatic and I actually rolled my eyes.