THIRTY ONE

Monday night Raw
April 6
Marly~

My cheeks puffed out as I sighed, leaning my head back on the head rest. Colby and I had left Saturday night, taking a plane so we could make it to Raw. Now we were driving to the arena and I had a night with lack of sleep thanks to jet lag.

I felt a warm hand press on my bare knee and I looked down to see Colby's hand rubbing my knee. I interlocked our fingers and brought our hands to my lips, bitting his knuckle.

Colby chuckled and glanced at me as I stared over at him. "Ouch. Why are you biting me?"

I shrugged and kissed the teeth marks. "Cause I can."

He hummed. "Then I guess I can bite you?"

"Did I say that?"

"It was implied."

I tilted my head with a raised eyebrow and a smirk made its way up my face. Dropping his hand, I took my seat belt off and leaned over the center consul, my knees on the seat.

"Can I bite you, Colby?"

His cheeks flushed and his brown eyes widened a considerable amount. I smacked his arm and burst out laughing, resting my forehead on his bicep as I laughed.

"Oh my god, that is not what I meant and you know it," I told him and pulled my head back to look at him.

He chuckled nervously. "That's- that's not what I was thinking." I glared at the side of his face and he faltered in his lie. "Okay, maybe it came to mind. I wouldn't let you do that anyways. I'm driving."

"Well I wasn't planning on doing that anyways, babe. It was more along the lines of," I moved my head up and pressed a warm kiss to his neck, feeling him gulp as I did so, I smirked. "That."

"Oh," he muttered and shifted in his seat. I placed my hand on his thigh, pressing another kiss to his neck, this time I bit his skin lightly. He mumbled under his breath as my tongue danced across the small bite mark. "If uh- you keep doing that I'll have to pull over."

Smirking, I pulled back and turned his head to me, quickly pecking his lips. I moved back to my own seat and strapped myself in. "You know I love teasing you."

"Oh, yeah. I definitely know. And I know that you're  ticklish on your neck."

On instinct, my hand came up and I rubbed the side of my neck. "Your beard tickles my skin, for your information."

He gave me a pointed look with a smile. "I'm not shaving it, babe."

I shrugged and pulled my leg up on the seat. "Wasn't suggesting it." He nodded and pursed his lips as he made a turn and I glanced out the windshield to see we were at the arena.

"Show time, baby." Colby said and slid out of the car.
~~~

"From West Chester, Ohio. She is your WWE Diva's Champion, Marly Ambrose!"

I held my title high above my head as I strutted down to the ring, my hips swaying casually. I winked at the crowd and pulled my title down, sliding under the bottom rope and standing tall.

I paced around the ring, waiting for Brie to come out.

Her theme song hit the arena, loudly, causing more of the screaming fans to get to their feet after just getting up for my entree.

Brie actually came out alone, Nikki no where's in sight. I didn't even see the girl backstage.

"And her opponent, from Scottsdale, Arizona. Brie Bella!"