FIFTY ONE

May 19
Smackdown Tapings
Marly~

"Marly, I have some good news for you," was the first thing that came out of Stephanie McMahon's mouth the second I sat in the leather seat in her office.

I sighed through my nose and crossed my arms over my championship belt that was around my waist. "Sounds serious."

"Oh it is," she nodded and sat atop of the desk, giving me a wide smile. "Lately we have been getting emails, letters, phone calls. A lot of them were from radio interviewers or just talk shows. So, I wanted to tell you that you have a busy schedule and you're getting far."

"Okay," I pursed my lips. "What am I doing that's going to give me a busy schedule?"

"Well, starting next week you are going to be on a show. Are you familiar with the male actor LL Cool J?"

I hummed with a nod. "Yeah, he's great on that show NCIS:L.A. Why? Am I a special guest on the show?" I asked with excitement in my voice as I perched up in my seat.

She chuckled and shook her head slowly. "No, you haven't been signed a contract for acting. The creators of the show have sent in an email and they want you on their show, Lip Sync Battle."

My eyebrow quirked up and I began to chuckle. "His lip sync battle show? Are you kidding? That's just as great as NCIS."

"I know!" She clapped her hands with a much larger smile. "And you have someone else coming with you."

I nodded. "Okay but, I have a question. You said, next week? When?"

"Well, short notice but next Wednesday."

My eyes widened and I frowned. I'm supposed to be going to Iowa with Colby. I can't go to the show and go to Iowa in the same day. "But-wait. I can't, Steph."

"And why not? This would be great for you and your career."

"I know, trust me, I really do know. But, next week Seth and I were flying to Iowa the same day. I can't just leave him to go by himself."

She simply shrugged. "Then don't. Take him with you, I'll arrange your flight for right after the show. And I already know why."

"Why what?"

"Why you're so worried about going to Iowa. It's his birthday, I understand. Just trust me. Do the show, bring Seth with you and then I'll have a private jet take you both home. Sound like a plan?"

I sat up in my seat from my hunched position. "Really? You'd do that for me?"

She smiled gently and nodded. "I understand what it's like to make someone happy and be on time and to hate having to cancel special plans. I was your age once, trust me. Plus I'm a married woman and my plans get canceled all the time."

"I really appreciate it, Steph. Thank you."

"It's no problem. But anyways, I believe the following week Jimmy Fallon put in a request for you to be on his show. Then a couple days later you have a radio interview. Next month, you're on Ellen with Dean," she smiled.

My eyes were wide as she continued to tell me everything I would be doing. It was all great, especially the part where Colby and I could actually make it to Iowa after the show. Plus Jimmy Fallon and Ellen? They were big and this was going to be great for my image.

I began to chuckle breathlessly. "This is a really big opportunity. Oh my god, I don't know if I wanna cry or scream my lungs out and jump around like I'm a 12 year old meeting Justin Bieber."

Stephanie laughed at me. "It's okay, soon enough Justin Bieber will be having his manager calling for you to be in a video with him or a duet."

I looked at Stephanie in shock. "Don't say that. I think I'd be going out of my mind in a day dream."