FIFTY

Special thanks to kingalls00 for the amazing cover photo👍🏼 I seriously love it! 😭

May 18
Raw
Crazy Train
Marly~

"The Intercontinental championship is on the line and it will be put up for grabs at Elimination Chamber! Tonight, there will be six matches to qualify one superstar a chance into the Elimination Chamber. Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Monday night Raw!" Stephanie announced as she and Hunter stood in the ring, a red clothed table holding the vacant IC championship title.

I smirked at the screen and tilted my head, a little idea popped in my head. Turning my head left and right to scan the hall for any person that I talk to, I took off in the direction of the authority's office. Leaning my back against the wall just besides the white door, I crossed my arms and kicked a leg back, waiting patiently.

Soon after, the hushed conversation between Hunter and Stephanie drifted in my direction and they turned down the hall, Stephanie being the first to notice my stance on the wall. She held a hand up to her husbands chest and smiled in my direction to which I smirked.

"Marly, hello dear," she came forward and gave me a friendly hug, patting my back as I single handed wrapped an arm around her waist before pulling.

"Stephanie, Hunter," I spoke with a nod. Hunter nodded and opened the office door.

"Something you want Marleen?" Full name, ouch.

I winced and followed the two into their office, closing the door behind me. "Well, yeah. I saw the promo out there and well, that's what I wanna talk about."

Hunter sat behind the desk and Stephanie perched on the corner of it. "Let me guess," Hunter started with a sigh and took out papers to file. "You want to talk us into letting your brother get a chance at the IC title, huh?"

I plopped down in the leather seat across from the desk and lazily slouched. "Nope," I said with a sigh like he had done. I placed my arms on the armrest and gave a charming smile. "I want you to give your best super-diva a chance at that title."

Stephanie rose her eyebrows at my idea and Hunter began scoffing a laugh, his face turning red. I tilted my head, twirling a strand of hair as I stared at his dramatic gesture, even Stephanie turned and Rose an eyebrow at his behavior.

"What so wrong with that idea, Hunter?" She questioned and he stopped laughing, glancing between us two females.

"Oh, you were serious?" I just stared blankly. He ran a hand over his mouth and leaned forward on the desk. "Give us a reason to let a diva compete for the IC title when she already has a title around her waist."

I glanced down at the butterfly belt before staring straight at the pair in front of me. "Why not? I've fought men before, obviously. Don't act like you don't know, if I remember, quite recently before 'mania, you put me in a match with Seth and Kane against Daniel, Roman and my own brother. Remember that?" Hunter only looked down in a silent answer. Stephanie didn't take her eyes off me as she nodded. "I fight both genders, clearly and I'm damn good at what I do. Why not have the first woman in history to hold two different Championships because she fights both genders? You know how great that would be for business? More viewers, hell, this could mean going down in record books for WWE. Let's be honest here, the three of us all know I'm the best Diva this company has ever seen. I fought Brock Lesnar, shit, I'll do it again if it meant being the best at what I do. That pay per view had a lot of views, you had money coming in-from what? Me. Everybody wanted to see a new super-diva fighting Brock Lesnar. Did you know that, that one match was the top thing trending in the history of his and I's careers? Nobody gave a damn about Reigns vs Lesnar at 'mania. They were still blabbering about Marly Sky vs Brock Lesnar. I think that's the best answer I have for you both."