What The Hell Is Going On?!

Cedric looked around in pure terror as he shook his head nervously. He nodded slowly as a light bulb illuminated inside his head. You could see the gears turning.
               "Okay...um...it'll be alright! It's fine! I've got you! Climb on my back! Go on, baby! It's alright! It's okay! Don't worry! I've got you! I'm not going to let anything happen to you! You've got to trust me! Just hold on! I've got you!" He shouted over the roaring crowds as you nodded fearfully.
               You let go of him and quickly wrapped your arms around his neck as your legs wound themselves around his waist. He inhaled sharply as nodded and began to swim towards the towering platforms.
               "Are you alright, baby girl? Just hang on! We're almost there!" Cedric shouted as he pushed through the freezing waves. You coughed again, shaking. Cedric inhaled roughly as he wrapped his fingers around the platform, trying to steady himself.
               Terence and Adrian rushed to the edge of the dock as Cedric leaned against it, heavily. Adrian held out his shaking hand for you to take as you reached up and grabbed his palm. He lifted you over Cedric's head and pulled you safely into his arms.
               Cedric lifted himself out of the lake, just as a towel was wrapped around his shoulders. He took it gratefully as he attempted to get warm. You turned back towards your fiancé only to find Fleur, rubbing Cedric's back and arms, admiringly.
               Your lip quivered as you shook from the cold. Cedric's eyes met yours, making him gasp. He ripped himself away from Fleur, snatching fresh towels from the rail of the dock. He rushed to your side, wrapping the towels around you. He pulled you into his strong arms, hugging you tightly as he buried his face into the crook of your neck. You sighed as you hugged him back.
               "Baby! Oh My God! Oh My God! I'm so glad you're safe! It's going to be okay! It's okay! I've got you! I've got you baby," Cedric whispered as he held you tighter. You continued to shake from the cold as he held you to him.
                "Cedric! Put this on her!" Terence shouted over the roar of the crowds as he tossed your fiancé a robe. Cedric caught it and draped over your shoulders and pulled it tighter. His eyes flashed as if he was just waking up.
"Oh My God! (Y/N)! I was so worried! I was so scared!" He cried as he grasped your face in his freezing hands.
"G-God Ced! S-So o-overprotective! D-don't w-worry! I-I'm fine!" You stuttered out as your teeth chattered from the wind.
"You could've been hurt! You could've died! Oh My God!" Cedric exclaimed as he pulled your face towards him and planted as rough kiss on your lips. You kissed him back as he held you.
The crowd roared again as Viktor Krum broke the surface with Hermione wrapped in his arms. You stared out at the lake as Cedric rubbed your shoulders, trying to keep you as warm as he could. You smiled shyly.
               "I-I'll b-be o-okay, C-Ced!" You insisted as the clock inched closer to twelve. Time was almost up. And Harry was still down there.
"Don't let go over her, Diggory! She could get sick," Adrian yelled as the crowds stared out at the water. Cedric nodded and pulled you a little closer to him.
              The hands on the clock struck twelve as the crowds faltered. Two heads appeared but none of which where Harry's.
               Before you had a chance to give it a second thought, a figure shot up from the murky waves as the crowd cheered louder than before. You smiled as Cedric kissed your wet hair.
               Harry swam to shore as Ronald and Fleur's sister climbed onto the docks and were instantly enveloped in towels. Dumbledore patted Cedric on the back as he made his way towards Harry.
The crowds screamed and roared as the judges assembled to declare a winner. You turned towards your fiancé and started into his eyes as he caressed your cheek gently.

                                                   . . .

               "Cedric?! Where are we going?" You asked as your fiancé pulled you down the dark halls.
               "We're going to see Dumbledore!" Cedric replied as he continued down the corridor.
                "Don't you want to change out of your wet clothes first? Or let me?" You asked.
                 "There's no time! I must talk to him immediately!" Cedric replied as he turned toward the staircase and looked back at you.
               "And why must I come?" You asked as you rolled your eyes impatiently.
"Because this discussion is about you! Please my love, no more questions."
You sighed exasperatedly but let him continue to lead you towards the headmaster's office. But you couldn't help but question what the hell was going on.