What The Hell Was He Doing?

Cedric's P.O.V

            "You don't think she's on to them, do you? She'll kill you if she finds out! And I'm serious! You will not live to see another day if she finds out you were spying on her!" Adrian stated for the umpteenth time in an hour, as we walked toward the Three Broomsticks.
             "Yeah, I know! This is the 18th time you've mentioned it in the last 10 minutes. Just forget about it. She's not going to find out. At least I hope she doesn't," I replied as Terence yanked open the door to the pub.
               "Would you two stop worrying about her. I'm sure she's fine. Diggory, I know you love her but she's a big girl. She wouldn't-" Terence cut himself off, his mouth falling open in shock. Adrian and I looked at him in confusion. He glanced back at me his eyes full of worry and pointed to a table near the bar. I followed his gaze and almost died.
               Potter was sitting across from my girlfriend and he was fliting with her! My anger boiled uncontrollably. Just as I was about to turn around and leave when he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers! I balled my hands into fists as (Y/N) jumped, startled at the action. She started down at their hands, frowning. She yanked her hand out of his grasp, shaking her head.
               "I'm sorry! What the hell do you think you're doing? You don't think this is a...No...I'm sorry...this isn't...no..." she stuttered out. Harry shook his head, standing up. I stepped forward but Adrian and Terence held me back.
                "Don't do it! Not here! Just see what happens! She's a big girl and she's handling it well! She told him it wasn't a date so you don't have to worry about her leaving you!" Terence whispered as he tightened his grip on my arm.
               "Oh come on (Y/N)! This was obviously a date! Like you didn't already know that! You wouldn't have agreed to come if it didn't want to go on a date with me!" Harry replied, grinning from ear to ear. (Y/N) scowled as Harry took a step toward her and grabbed her hand again. I lurched forward but Adrian and Terence held on. She tired to pull herself free again and his grip on her hand only tightened making me want to rip him apart. Limb from limb.
               "No! I didn't know this was a date! And if I had I wouldn't have agreed to come! You're a nice guy and all but this is not a date!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she tried to pull herself free again. He just wouldn't let go.
               "Come on (Y/N)! Give me a chance! I know I'm a Gryffindor and I'm a 3rd year but I promise I'd treat you right! We could be a very good couple!" My anger surged! What the hell was he doing, flirting with my baby girl! Terence wrapped an arm over my chest, preventing me from rushing forward. I didn't want that git near by princess for a minute longer. I needed to get to her.
               "I told you! I'm not interested! You're nice and I think you're a very good person but we aren't going to date! Ever! I think-" He cut her off by forcefully pressing his lips to hers. She stumbled backward, startled. That's it! No one hits on my girlfriend and gets away with it! Let alone kiss her! She was my baby! (Y/N) pushed him away, her face contorting in anger. She looked as if she could hit him. Hard. I was going to maim him. Maim him hard. That is if my (Y/N) didn't first.
               "Get off of me! What the hell! Don't ever touch me again! If you ever-" She cut herself off as she looked up, her eyes landing on me. Her mouth fell open as she shook her head. She glared at Harry and pushed past him, making her way towards me. Terence and Adrian nodded and began dragging me back outside against my will.
               "Relax Diggory! She saw you! We can't let you start making out in there! She's coming! Now go stand over there and cool down! We'll bring her to you! Go on!" Terence  demanded as he shoved me towards an alley. I sighed but did as he said. I'd get to see my angel in a few short minutes.
               I leaned against the brick wall of an old building, closing my eyes, trying to exhale. A minute later I heard the sound of footsteps, crunching through the snow. My eyes popped open just as a pair of hands ran themselves over the muscles in my biceps. I groaned in pleasure as her fingers massaged my arms. They were sore from the grip Adrian and Terence had on me.
               "Did you see that? Baby, I swear I didn't know! If I had known he thought that it we were going on a date...I wouldn't have...Oh, Ced! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed as she leaned closer to me, obviously wanting me to hold her. Without hesitation, I obliged to her desire.
               "Yeah I saw what happened. I saw the whole thing and I don't blame you for anything! I heard what was said and I thought you handled it very well. He just stepped over the line. Your brothers had to hold me back to keep me from interfering," I whispered into her hair. She nodded against my chest, making me sigh deeply.
               "And don't think I didn't see your 2 spies. Fred and George wore bright yellow suites, mustaches, and monocles. Did you honestly think I wouldn't find out?" She asked, laughing. There wasn't a single hint of anger in her voice, like I had expected.
               "I told them to be conspicuous! I'm sorry, baby! I was just worried about you! And I wanted to make sure you were safe! I'm really sorry, my love!" I sighed.
               "Ced, I'm a big girl and I don't always need protecting! I love you! But I really don't need you to have me trailed all the time! Please take it easy!" She pleaded. I groaned in disagreement but nodded.
               "I'm sorry! I'll try not to be so overprotective. Now come on, my love. Let's go back to the school and cuddle somewhere, while we wait for Potter to get back!" I replied as I grabbed her hand making her smile. But the worry in her eyes was unmistakable. She knew what I was going to do. I was going to beat Potter into a pulp.