The Fat Lady Is Missing!

"Cedric? Baby? We have to get to the feast? Where are you?" You whispered as you wandered into an empty classroom. You had just gotten out of the shower after the game, to find a beautiful paper swan sitting on your desk. And you knew who it was from. Cedric.
"I'm right here. Follow the sound of my voice. No one'll even realize we're gone. We'll only be here for a minute. But I had to see my girl. Come here. Let me hold you." You smirked as you fumbled through the dark, tripping over a chair. You cursed under your breath.
"Can we turn the lights on or something? And how am I supposed to follow your voice if you've stopped talking?" You heard him laugh as you pulled yourself to your feet, stumbling as you did.
"No. We're on the 2nd floor. Any light will draw the attention of passersby. Where are you? I'll come to you," he replied. You heard the sound of his boots echoing on the stone floors as you rolled your eyes, smirking.
"How am I supposed to know? I can't see anything. And I can't tell you where I am if I don't know, now can I?" You asked sarcastically. But as you said it you felt a hand grab yours, intertwining your fingers with theirs. You squeezed his hand.
"I found you," he whispered as he pulled you into his chest. You laughed as your arms wound themselves around his waist. He leaned down, kissing the corner of your mouth. You smiled as you guided his chin to the center of your lips. "I'm so proud of you. You played so well. I'm disappointed we didn't win but I knew our team didn't stand a chance against the infamous (Y/N) Middlebrook. But at the end of the day I get to call you mine. So I'd consider it worth losing a game."
"Thank you. I'm sorry we had to kick your asses so hard, but I'm glad we won. Congratulations on trying though. I love you," you replied innocently.
"Yeah. I'm starting to rethink my decision, telling you not to take it easy on my team. But in all seriousness, baby, I'm so proud of you. And I love you too," he added.
"Thank you. I try and make you proud. Your opinion is the only one I need. I stopped caring about what my father thought a long time ago. I stopped caring when I fell in love with you. You're my hero, Cedric. Now let's get out of here, before people realize we're missing." You kissed him again quickly, pulling out of his grasp.
"Do we have to leave separately? Or can I walk you down to the feast?" He asked earnestly. You sighed, debating the consequences.
"Alright. But we have to be careful," you decided as you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. He gripped your hand tightly as you made your way to the stairs. His fingers sprang apart and you felt his arm snake around your waist.
You were just about to turn down the stairs when the sound of voices caused your boyfriends arm to drop from your waist in an instant. You rushed down the stairs ahead of Cedric, seeing a huge crowd of Gryffindors gathered on the landing.
You pushed your way through the crowd, until you reached a pair of familiar red heads. They plastered grins on their faces as soon as they saw you, making you smirk. You gestured to the crowd behind you, confused. "What's going on?"
"The Fat Lady is missing! She's gone! How does a painting go missing? There are a set of giant claw marks across the portrait. We're waiting for Dumbledore to get here. Where were you? Shouldn't you have been at the feast. We were going to congratulate you on your win but we didn't see you. Why were you upstairs...Oh...." You followed your gaze, watching as your boyfriend walked down the steps, avoiding all eye contact.
You shook your head as you opened your mouth to reply, but the booming voice of Headmaster Dumbledore cut you off. The crowd parted as he made his way up the stairs, to the now empty portrait hole. His eyes became clouded with worry as he turned to Mr. Filch, the caretaker. "Argus, please round up the ghosts, have the check every portrait into this school until they find the Fat Lady."
"Oh, I don't think there'll be a need for ghosts, Headmaster. The Fat Lady's right there!" Mr. Filch pointed to a painting on the left of the second floor corridor and sure enough there crouched a fat woman, shaking with fear.
Dumbledore rushed toward the painting, followed closely by hundreds of students, eager to see for themselves. The woman watched fearfully as Dumbledore approached. "Dear Lady, who did this to you?"
She sobbed with terror as she tried to get the words out. The students all leaned closer dying to hear. "He became angry when I wouldn't let him into the Common Room. He's got an awful temper, he does. You must all beware. Sirius Black is here!"

  -Time Skip-

The students gathered in the Great Hall, looking extremely confused as to why they were being called back before bed. Dumbledore raised his hands as he stood in front of the podium, silencing the crowd. Every student turned toward him and the room fell quiet. You bit your lip, nervously.
"Tonight I come to you with news that is sure to startle you all. I most encourage you all not to panic for you will be kept safe. Tonight, the portrait hole to Gryffindor Tower was mysteriously attacked. Thankfully the culprit was not able to enter the Common Room but as safety precautions we will be having all of you spend the night in here, under the watchful eye of myself or another Professor. This is an extremely necessary action and it is now crucial that none of you leave this Hall unless escorted by a staff member. I will send you back to your dormitories to change and prepare for bed. You will be escorted by the heads of your house and then you will report back here. For Sirius Black has entered the castle."