Sweetheart? Will You Be My Valentine?

"Baby! Wake up! Come on, Princess! Wake up! Come on!" Cedric whispered, kissing your cheek gently and sliding his cold hand beneath the hem of your shirt, making you jolt upright and gasp loudly.
             You stared down at your stomach as Cedric's fingers danced across your skin. You held in a laugh as you pulled his hand out from underneath your top.
             "What's wrong, babe?" You grumbled as you laid back down and curled into him. He sighed as he stroked your hair.
             "Please! Baby! Get up!" Your fiancé insisted as he kissed the top of your head. You sighed and pulled yourself off of him as you stretched your arms tiredly. You yawned sleepily as you walked to the bathroom and turned on the steaming shower. Cedric followed you into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around your waist as you began to brush your teeth.
             "You're going to have to leave," You smirked as you set down your brush and turned around to kiss your fiancé softly. He sighed but nodded sadly as he closed the door quietly behind himself.
             "Please hurry! We have to leave in about an hour!" Cedric shouted through the door as you stepped into the shower. You stared at the tiled wall in confusion as you raked your fingers through your thick (H/C) hair, sending drops of water flying.
               You jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around yourself as you emerged from the bathroom. Cedric sat up abruptly from where he was laying on the bed, his eyes following you lovingly.
               "Lay back down, Diggory!" You smirked as Cedric collapsed back down. He let out a purring sound as you pulled a black dress out of your wardrobe. You laughed as you leaned over him and kissed his nose, before disappearing again.

                                  -Time Skip-

               "Do you even realize what today is?" Cedric asked as he snagged a glass of pumpkin juice from a nearby table and handed it to you. You sighed as you stopped in the middle of the Great Hall and stared at him.
               "Hogsmeade?" You asked as you took a sip of the juice. He smiled mischievously and shook his head as he began to lead you towards the Hufflepuff table, making you stop abruptly. He looked at you in utter confusion as he held your hand in his lightly.
               "What's wrong?" Cedric asked worriedly as he pulled you closer to him. You stared at him in disbelief.
               "I can't sit there, Ced! That's the Hufflepuff Table and I'm a Slytherin!" You exclaimed as Cedric sighed.
             "Baby! You're also Head Girl! You can sit wherever you want! And I want you to sit with me! I'll sit over there is you want!" Cedric replied as he gestured to the Slytherin table, making you shake your head.
             "No, that's not a good idea, they will tear you apart like animals," You sighed as you let Cedric lead you toward his table.
             Cedric slipped into an empty spot and pulled you down next to him. You sat down next to him, reluctantly. For a minute, no one noticed and then everyone did.
             "Ced! What's she doing here?! She's a Slytherin! She shouldn't be here! Come on, Ced! Tell her to get lost!" A boy shouted from across the table as Cedric frowned.
             "Yeah Ced! She's a Slytherin! They're always mean to us, Hufflepuffs! She's probably the meanest of them all! Get lost!" Another boy shouted as he sat down next to Cedric. Your fiancé frowned more deeply.
             "What the hell, Josh! Jacob! Watch your mouths! This is my fiancé!" Cedric shouted as he glared at his friends and wrapped an arm around you.
             "That's okay, Ced. Adrian and Terence are probably looking for me. I'll see-"
             "CEDRIC! What is she doing here?! And why is she sitting in my spot!" A shrill voice spat out as a blonde girl ran up to your fiancé and sent a glare in your direction. You sighed and stood up.
             "Look! I'm sorry to everyone I offended with my presence! But you can stop your whining, I'm leaving now!" You replied calmly as you stood up and headed back to the Slytherin table, sighing.
             "Yeah! That's it! Go back to that hell hole where you came from, you evil witch!" Someone shouted as you turned abruptly and ran out of the Great Hall.

                                 -Time Skip-

             "(Y/N)! Baby! I'm so sorry! I didn't know they were going to do that!" Cedric shouted through the bedroom door as you wiped away the tears on your cheeks, just as he pushed the door open.
             "It's fine. I don't need their approval," You replied as he pulled your cloaks out of the wardrobe and handed one to you.
               "Come now, my love, we can't let them ruin my surprise for you!" Cedric replied as he helped you stand, pulling you into his chest. You sighed as you kissed him softly and allowed him to lead you downstairs and through the entrance halls.

                                    -Time Skip-

                Cedric led you down the crowded streets of Hogameade, holding your hand tightly in his own. He opened a door for you and dragged you inside before you could even process where you were.
               "I know what you're going to say but I just want to have a date here one time before I graduate from Hogwarts! And I would love it if my date was the woman I was in love with!" Cedric pleaded as he led you towards a table for two and ordered two cups of hot tea, making you sigh.
               "Madame Puddifoot's? I didn't think this place would be your ideal date," You replied as you stared at all the couples, who were too immersed in making out. Your fiancé grabbed your hand and held it from across the table as he played with your ring.
                 "Baby? Do you know what today is?" Cedric asked again as he stared down at the diamond on your finger. You shook your head as you held on to him tightly.
               "Valentine's Day! It's Valentine's Day! Sweetheart? Will you be my Valentine?" Cedric asked as he kissed your hand.
                "You didn't even have to ask! But, yes, of course I'll be you're Valentine!" You laughed as Cedric got back up and planted a firm and passionate kiss on your lips, right as a little old woman brought your tea.
               "Is she your girlfriend?" The woman asked Cedric as she set the tea down. Cedric smiled and shook his head.
               "No Ma'am, my fiancé actually!" Cedric replied as he picked your hand back up and continued to finger your engagement ring. You smiled slightly as you picked up your tea.
                "Aw! Congratulations! You will make a lovely bride, dear! And you, a handsome groom! I wish you the best of luck Mr.?" The old woman started.
               "Diggory! Cedric Diggory, and this is my fiancé, Ms. (Y/N) Middlebrook!" Cedric replied as he rubbed smooth circles into your knuckles. The woman gasped and stared at you in complete fear.
               "Sweetheart! Why are you out? You could be in grave danger!" The old woman exclaimed as your fiancé shifted to look at the woman in disbelief.
               "What are you talking about?" Cedric asked as he gripped your hand, tighter. You shot him a questioning look as you stared at the old woman.
               "Didn't you hear? William Middlebrook has escaped from Azkaban!" The woman replied, the tea fell from your hands as you blacked out from shock.