We're Great Spies! Aren't We Georgie?

Fred's P.O.V

               "Come on George! We have to go find (Y/N)! Without her knowing we're going to be following her around all day!" I exclaimed, smacking George's head. Hard.
               He sat up rubbing the side of his head, smiling. He pulled back his bed covers, fully dressed. We had been planning for this moment for a whole half an hour! We were practically born for this mission. "Yep! That's the point, Fred! If we're spying that obviously implies we're not to be seen, duh! Besides, how mad do you think she'll be if she finds out?"
               I licked my lips anxiously. (Y/N) Middlebrook had a fiery temper. Almost as fiery as any of the Weasley family's gorgeous hair. There was no telling what she would do to us. Or what she would do to her poor sap of a boyfriend if she found out this was his ingenious plan. I rubbed my chin, in mock thought. I knew exactly what she would do. "I don't know, Georgie. I don't think we'll live long enough to find out!" I exclaimed.
               George nodded solemnly as he saluted me and shook my hand. I saluted back, my face turning to a look of dead seriousness. "In case we don't come out of this alive, Freddie, I want you to know that it was an honor to be your brother!"

                              -Time Skip-

               I pulled out my binoculars and focused them on (Y/N/N)'s shadowy figure as she trudged through the snowy weather, toward the Three Broomsticks. She slipped through the door and I counted to 47 after she disappeared behind the door. I nodded to George and we rushed towards the building. We had to be as conspicuous as possible.
               We stopped, just on the side of the building. I motioned for George to pull out the disguises. He fumbled with the bag, finally finding what he was looking for. He handed me a small package and I smiled mischievously. She would never be able to recognize us.
               I positioned my mustache over my upper lip and place my monocle over my right eye as George did the same. "Do you think she'll know it's us?"
               "Oh hell no! How could she possibly recognize us through these?" I asked, gesturing to out yellow suits and out newest set of facial accessories. George nodded and walked towards the door. I pulled out my copy of the Daily Prophet and followed my brother, conspicuously, into the pub.
               I picked a table in the far corner, from where we had a clear view of (Y/N/N)'s face. Wouldn't Diggory be jealous. We got to stare at his girlfriend for the entire day. Maybe it was best not to mention that to him. He'd go ballistic. That was just the way he was. (Y/N) was his baby and he was her protector. Weather she needed it or not.
              Only moments later, a tall boy with jet black hair and a lightning shaped scar, came strutting into the restaurant. Harry always did walk a bit funny. Kind of like he had a stick up his ass. So I suppose he wasn't really strutting. More like, stiffly walking.
               Georgie nudged me as soon as he spotted our Seeker. I nodded and opened my copy of the Daily Prophet, pretending to read. George stood up abruptly, breaking my concentration. He walked away, rubbing his mustache as he went. I rolled my eyes. He was never going to look conspicuous if he kept messing with his facial hair. What an idiot.
               He came back a minute later with a plate of biscuits and two mugs of Butterbeer. I gaped at him as he set the food down. "George! What are you doing? We can't eat now! We have to focus! We're here to spy on (Y/N/N)! Not indulge in Butterbeer!" I whispered.
               "Relax, if we're eating we blend in more! We look like customers! Not just two sophisticated men, spying on their friend's girlfriend, because he's too overprotective to let her go out on her own like a big girl," George pointed out. I nodded.
               "You're right! How come I didn't think of that! Honestly, we're great spies! Don't you think Georgie?" He nodded as he began to stuff his face with biscuits. I shook my head and turned back to (Y/N). She smiled as Harry handed her a foaming glass over Butterbeer. How gentlemanly of him to buy her a drink. That would send Cedric over the edge.
              I could practically hear him moaning about how his baby was going to leave him because a third year bought her a glass of Butterbeer. He was the most paranoid boy I had ever seen. And yet (Y/N) still wanted to marry the poor sap. Sure he had a nice face. And nice hair. And nice grades. And nice Quidditch skills. And overall, a nice personality. And he loved her more than anything else in the entire world, but other than that he had nothing going for him.
               I studied (Y/N)'s face as Harry's mouth moved. I tried to read his lips but it turned out to be a little more challenging than I expected. It looked as if he was telling her about his puppy or his newest grade in Muggle Studies, I couldn't tell. (Y/N) nodded several times, but she looked slightly bored out of her mind. Perhaps because the guy sitting across from her wasn't the super handsome boy she was used to? Or maybe it was because he wasn't Cedric? Either way she seemed bored. And it was beginning to bore me!
               She sipped her Butterbeer and nodded some more. God, were all her conversations with people this boring? She could at least try and give us a show. But no! We were stuck watching her be polite and ladylike. It was more fun watching her when she looked like she could rip someone's head off. As long as it wasn't mine or Georgie's. Her wrath is a scary thing to experience. It's not something you wish to see if your on the other end of her temper. She was SCARY!
               Harry began talking again, becoming more animated by the minute. He kept smiling at her and it kind of looked as if he was trying to flirt. He set his elbows on the table, leaning on them, closer to her as he pretended to be interested in what she had to say. I turned to George and we exchanged horrified looks.
               "Oh Dear God! We need to give the boy a few tips in flirting! I mean look at her! She hardly notices what he's trying to do!" George whispered. I nodded in agreement. The poor sap was sinking himself. Wait! What the hell was I saying!
               "No! George! She's got a boyfriend! George! She's got a boyfriend! He was right! Potter thinks their on a date! Oh! Harry's not going to live to see another day! Oliver will be crushed after he find out his Seeker was killed by (Y/N)'s overprotective boyfriend! We'll never win another match! This is not good!  Diggory's going to be so mad! He already has it out for Potter! He's not going to like this-" I cut myself off as Harry smiled and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, intertwining their fingers. And it was at that very moment that Adrian, Terence, and Cedric himself walked into the pub.