Come Home With Me! Please?

Cedric's P.O.V

I laid back on the bed staring up the green canopy above me. I could here the sound of the shower slowly coming to a stop as (Y/N) prepared wind down for the night. Tomorrow we'd be leaving Hogwarts for another summer vacation and I could practically feel the sadness radiating off of my girlfriend every time she thought about it.
The water stopped and (Y/N) emerged from the bathroom, her white dressing gown flowing behind her as he walked. Her hair was wrapped up in a green towel as water droplets slipped down her cheeks. She looked over at me and smiled.
"Come here, baby, this is out last night in here for a few months and I'd like to make the most of it while I can," I whispered as I held a hand out to her.
Her fingers intertwined with mine as I pulled her on top of me. She smiled as I balanced her on my lap carefully. She ran a thin finger over my jawline as she stared into my eyes. I looked up at her a couldn't stop the smile creeping onto my lips.
What are you thinking?" She asked suspiciously as she laid her head on my chest. I smiled again as I immediately wrapped my arms around her.
"I have a bit of a proposition for you," I whispered softly as she looked at me. Her face twisted into a look of confusion.
"Really? And what would that be?" She asked as I ran my fingers over her spine. I could practically see her curiosity.
"Come home with me! Please! I know you felt smothered the last time we stayed together but I want this so badly! This summer is the Quidditch world cup and my father already has three tickets reserved! I know it's last minute but please consider it!" I pleaded as my girlfriend looked at me unsurely. I knew what she was thinking.
"What about Cho? She and her family are staying with you over the summer and your father doesn't like me remember?"
She sat up and looked me directly in the eye. I could see the pain in her eyes as she stared at me in utter dismay.
"It doesn't matter! We can use this opportunity to rub it in their faces that they can't break us apart and that our love is stronger than anything!" I insisted as she shook her head. She bit her lip and let out a sigh of exasperation.
"I've seen your house, Ced. You only have that those 2 extra guest bedrooms. And in case you haven't noticed both of them will be occupied this holiday!" She countered. It was ad if she was trying to find every possible excuse not to stay with me.
"Yeah, I've already thought of a solution to that problem! Stay with me! In my room! What does it matter anymore? We sleep together now so it shouldn't make much of a difference. But if you really don't want to stay with me then just say so. Don't keep trying to make excuses to let me down easy," I replied calmly. She looked away trying to hide her blush from me. She hated it when I talked about us sleeping in the same bed. Although I couldn't figure out why.
"I'm not trying to make excuses and I'd love to stay with you, but I don't think your father would like that very much," she whispered fearfully.
"I don't care what he likes or doesn't like. I made a mistake letting you go once and I'm not going to do it again! Your my baby and no one can come between us! They can try as hard as they want to tear us apart but it's impossible! Now tell me (Y/N) Grace Middlebrook, do you love me? And I mean it! Do you really love me?"
"Dammit Cedric! You know I do! Why are you asking me questions you already know the answers to?" She shot back angrily. I tried not to smile. I knew the answer.
"Do you trust me? And be honest! Do you really trust me?" I asked her solemnly. She stared at me in utter confusion but nodded. I knew that answer too.
"Yes of course I trust you!" She replied as she set her palms on my chest. I inhaled and then exhaled, letting her feel my chest rise and fall with her hands.
"Then you should trust me, the boy you claim you love, to handle this! I want you to come and stay with me over the holidays and I promise that I will spoil you like you've never been spoiled before!" I grinned as she shook her head in dismay.
"You know I hate when you buy me things! I don't like to be spoiled Cedric!" She stated simply as she averted her beautiful (E/C) eyes. I smiled.
"Who said anything about me buying you things? Of course, I intend to spoil you with gifts and jewelry but what I really intend to do is love you! I'll love you more than ever before and I promise that I'll make every moment of your life worth living!"
"You don't need to make all these promises! You already fulfill everything you just said! I just don't want you to get in trouble because I can tell when I'm not welcome somewhere," she whispered softly as I reached up to stroke her cheek.
"You're always welcome at my house! Because my home is wherever you are! Please! Take a chance and do this for me! I promise we'll have a good holiday!"
She sighed as she slipped off my lap and unwound the towel from her wet hair. Her (H/C) locks cascaded down her back as she threw the towel to the side. She pulled back the covers and slipped underneath them, next to me in the crook of my arm.
"I love you Cedric and if you really want me to stay with you then I'll do it. For you," she whispered as she snuggled into me. I smiled down at her as I kissed the top of her head as she sighed.
"I love you too and I promise that you won't regret this! Besides we get to go to the Quidditch World Cup! You'll love that!" I replied and she nodded sleepily. I sighed as her eyes slid shut and she drifted off to sleep. I was going to make this the best holiday ever. I promised her I would.