I Don't Care! I Love Him!

"It's getting worse (Y/N/N)! I don't even see him anymore! He flew up into the clouds and then he disappeared!" Adrian shouted to you over the howling wind.
You bit your lip nervously, grasping Adrian's hand tightly. You didn't think you had seen conditions worse than the ones today. It was the type of weather all Quidditch players hated. Hufflepuff was in the lead but your boyfriend had disappeared into the storm half an hour ago and you were losing your mind.
"Do you think he's alright? You don't think anything happened to him, do you? Oh God! Please let him be okay! Please let him come home!" You pleaded as your grip on Adrian's hand tightened, so that you were crushing his fingers, making him yelp in discomfort and pain.
"I'm sure he's alright (Y/N). He's probably just looking for the Snitch. It's a hard job. He'll be fine. He'd never do anything stupid enough to ensure he didn't come back. He'll make it back safely, for you. I'm sure that...Oh God..." Adrian trailed off suddenly, causing you to panic.
You turned back to the field, just in time to see a figure, in bright yellow robes, plummeting towards the ground. You gasped, desperately searching for the number on his robes. What you saw made your heart stop. Diggory. Number 7.
You let out a strangled cry as Adrian held you in his arms, keeping you from jumping over the stands to get to him. You struggled against his grasp, needing to get to Ced. He fell faster and you screamed louder. Thankfully your cries were covered by the noise of the rain. You didn't know what to do! You pulled out your wand wanting to save him, but it was too late. Cedric hit the ground, making many people gasp in shock.
Madam Pomfrey hurried out onto the field minutes later, trailed by a stretcher. She heaved you boyfriend onto it and hurried away. You turned to the stairs, ready to go straight to the hospital wing, but Adrian, once again held you back, caging you in his arms.
"What are you doing?! I need to see him! He needs me! Let go of me! Oh God! Ced! Adrian let go!" You screamed. Adrian shook his head, covering your mouth.
"I can't! I'm sorry princess! Diggory gave the Weasley's and I specific instructions. He said that if anything were to happen to him that you were not to do anything. He wants to see you tonight but until then we have to stay with you. Your boyfriend's orders!"
You felt hot tears falling down your cheeks, but they were quickly masked by the freezing rain. You didn't want to stay here without knowing what happened to your boyfriend but you sat back down. Adrian rocked you in his arms, trying to calm you down. If Cedric didn't want you to go after him, he must've had a good reason. You just needed to know what it was.

-Time Skip-

"Where are you going at this time of night, (Y/N/N)?" Terence asked, suspiciously. Adrian and Terence were sitting in the Common Room, as you descended down the stairs. Your eyes flickered to Adrian, begging him to help you out.
"Relax Higgs! Give the girl some breathing room! She's going down the Hospital Wing! Professor Dumbledore gave her a pass," Adrian commented, nonchalantly, gesturing to the note in you hand. Terence jumped to his feet in one swift motion.
"Absolutely not! I don't care if the Headmaster gave you a note! Hell! I wouldn't care if the Minister of Magic himself gave you a note! I'm not letting you go! The school isn't safe anymore with that monster running around in the corridors! It's too dangerous!" You sneered, finally finding your voice.
"I don't care! I love him! I haven't seen him all day and I need to make sure he's alright! You sat with me until I woke up when I fell! You said you loved me! We're best friends! Terence I love you and I know you want to keep me safe but you have to be supportive of my choices. I'll be safe. I love you both. See you tomorrow." And with that you rushed out of the portrait hole before they could stop you.
You ran towards the Hospital Wing as quickly as your legs would carry you. When you reached the doors, Madam Pomfrey, was already waiting for you, looking grave. Your breath hitched as she smiled solemnly. "I assure you he's alright, Ms. Middlebrook. He woke up about 20 minutes ago. He's quite sore from his fall, but other than that he's alright. It's honestly a wonder that he didn't break anything. He's been asking about you, so it's best we don't keep him waiting. Maybe you'll be able to persuade him to get some rest."
You nodded and pushed your way through the large wooden doors. The only light came from a single lamp on the far side of the room. Beside it was a cot, which housed your boyfriend. You gasped and hurried towards him. At the sound of your footsteps, his head shot up in surprise. When he saw you a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth.
"Ced! Baby! I was so worried about you! Oh God! Ced! That was the scariest thing I've ever had to endure! Are you all right!" He struggled to push himself up, making you cry out. He held his arms open for you, his eyes full of worry and pain.
"Aw don't cry, my love. Come 'ere. I want to hold you. Come let me love you. You'll make me feel better. I could use a few kisses." You walked toward his bed, catiously. He shifted, making room for you on the cot. You pulled back the blankets and climbed in next to him. He pushed your hair back, threading his fingers through it, kissing you gently. His tongue slipped in between your lips making you sigh. You shook your head and pushed him back. He frowned but pulled away.
"I was so worried, Ced! No one did anything to stop you from falling. And Adrian wouldn't let me see you and..." you cried into his chest. He stroked you hair, embracing you tightly as you sobbed.
"I know, baby girl. I know. But it's okay. I'm okay. Just a little bit sore is all. I didn't mean to make you worry. I'll be alright, angel. Will you stay here with me tonight?" You bit your lip, knowing that wouldn't make your over protective "brothers" very happy. But this is what you needed. You needed to be close to Ced. You needed to know he was alright. You wouldn't be able to sleep if you didn't.
"Alright. But I'll need to get back to the dungeons before the boys wake up. Terence won't be happy if I'm not. I'm so exhausted and you must be too. We need to get some rest." You yawned, snuggling closer to him.
"Baby, we need to talk about..." he cut himself off, yawning. You smirked as your eye lids became heavier and heavier.
"We'll talk in the morning. You need to sleep. I love you, Ced. Goodnight. Sleep well." You murmered into him, before you fell into a deep sleep.