I Only Have Eyes For You!

"Oliver healed just in time and right now they're down in the Great Hall showing off Potter's new broom," Adrian exclaimed has he bounced up and down on your bed. You glanced at him through your mirror as you proceeded to put your hair up.
               "Potter's got a new broom, huh? What model? Another Nimbus? 2001?" You asked in a bored tone. Adrian shook his head worriedly. You raised your eyebrows.
               "No they've got him on a Firebolt! They're sure to win now!" Adrian added as your mouth fell open in shock. How on Earth did Potter get his hands on the most expensive broom in the wizarding world. You shook your head in disbelief.
                "I don't even want to know how he got one! Who's the Ravenclaw Seeker?" You asked Adrian impatiently. He sighed as he cracked his knuckles anxiously.
               "Cho Chang! You know Cindy Chang's little sister?" You winced at the sound of Cindy's name and nodded. Adrian continued to stare at you nervously.
               "Why do you keep looking at me like that? What's wrong?" You asked, feeling your stomach anxiously doing summersaults. Adrian averted his eyes as you stared at him. What was he thinking?
               "Cho may or may not have a crush on your Cedric!" He mumbled. You jumped to your feet in an angry rage, startling Adrian. He couldn't be serious!
               "What?! Are you frickin' kidding me?! What the hell?! How did you find out about this?!" You demanded as Adrian looked at you in utter shock.
               "I overheard her talking to one of her friends in the hall. She was saying she had spent Christmas at his house one year and she thought he was the most handsome boy she had ever laid eyes on. She also said she was planning on asking him on the next Hogsmeade trip."
               Your anger surged as you stormed toward the door to your room. Adrian stood up, grabbing your wrist. You had to find Ced! "Where are you going?"
               "To find my boyfriend!" You exclaimed as you pulled yourself out of your best friend's protective grasp. He shook his head.
               "(Y/N) this isn't Cedric's fault! Don't go and yell at him because another girl likes him!" Adrian replied. You glared at him.
               "Let go of me or I'll put you in the Hospital Wing!" You growled and Adrian's fingers immediately sprang apart. You nodded and took off running. You sprinted toward the astronomy tower, hoping he'd be up there. Even though he wasn't playing today.
               You reached the top of the stairs, gasping for air and much to your relief your boyfriend was peering at you with a look of concern. He smiled as you straightened up, his arms open. You rushed into them, crushing him in a warm embrace.
               "Good morning, baby! Are you alright? Do you need something? Is everything okay?How'd you know I'd be up here?" He asked as he stroked your hair.
               "Cho Chang!" You exclaimed as you pulled away angrily. Cedric looked down at you in utter confusion. You inhaled sharply, trying to suppress your anger. Adrian was right. It wasn't Cedric's fault that another girl had a crush on him.
               "What about her, baby? Did she do something to you?" He asked worriedly as he gripped your hands in his. You shook your head, instantly feeling guilty.
               "Nothing, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come up here. It was stupid. I'm sorry," you replied as you averted your eyes. Cedric shook his head and pulled you closer.
               "Don't be silly! Tell me what's wrong, my love. If she hurt you, I swear I'll-" You shook your head cutting him off.
               "It's nothing like that, Ced. Adrian just told me that she had a crush on you and she was planning on asking you to Hogsmeade. I suppose I just got a bit jealous," you whispered, shyly. This was stupid.
               He laughed as he pulled you closer to him, resting his forehead on your own. You wrapped your arms around his neck, staring into his eyes. He laughed again as he bent down to kiss you softly. You smirked and kissed him back.
               He lifted you off the ground and carried you over to the wall of the tower. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he let the wall support most of your weight. He smiled and began kissing you, passionately. You plunged your hands into his curls as he bit your lips, making you gasp. He seized the opportunity to slip is tongue into your mouth. You let out a small moan as he kissed you harder. His removed his lips from yours and allowed them to travel down your neck. He found a spot near you collarbone and began to suck on it. Hard. You held in a small scream of pleasure as he kissed your neck. You pushed his face away from your skin and looked at him in shock as he grinned.
               "Cho has always had a crush on me, for as long as I've known her. It's nothing to worry about, baby girl. You know I only have eyes you. (Y/N), my love, don't ever think that I would even think to look at another girl. You're my baby and I'm set on making you my wife one day. That's the end of the story. We're going to live happily ever after. Forever and always. Besides, Cho already asked me to Hogsmeade and I told her I wasn't going," Cedric replied.
               You stared at him, confused. Cedric loved going to Hogsmeade. The only trip he had ever missed was when Madam Pomfrey had forbid him to leave the Hospital Wing, after he fell off his broom in a Quidditch match. "Why not? You love Hogsmeade!"
               "I do! But I love my girlfriend more! And I can't be with her if I go on the Hogsmeade trip! Now, if you'd agree, I would love to stay here and we can spend a day together! Dumbledore said he'd let me borrow an empty classroom, for a date by the fireside. If you'd like that."
               "That sounds so much better than a day in town! Of course I'll stay with you! Thank you, Ced! I love you so much and I'm sorry I got jealous!" You replied, sheepishly. Cedric smirked as he kissed you again, making you blush tomato red.
               "Great! I love you so much! I'm so excited that we're going to be able to spend this time together but we need to get down to the game! Did you hear Potter got a Firebolt? Cho doesn't stand a chance on her Comet! I don't like Potter!  At all! But he's a good Seeker," Cedric sighed.
               You combed his curls out of the way, revealing a large red wound on his forehead. It brought a fresh round of tears to your eyes. He inhaled sharply as he wiped your tears away. "This is all my fault! If I hadn't agreed to go with him none of this would've happened! Oh Cedric! I'm so sorry!"
               "It's not your fault, baby! You know that it's not your fault! Besides my curls hide the wound just fine! It's going to be alright! Now let's get down to the game!" You nodded and intertwined your fingers, letting him lead you down the stairs.