2. Life With EXO: EXO

{EXO}

----

You start waking up. You try to stretch but you can barely move. You feel arms around your waist.

"Aye yah...Oppa. You're hugging me too tight." He was back hugging you. You look up and it was roughly eleven in the morning.

"Sorry yeobo~ Yah...Call me 'yeobo'..."

"Sorry Yeobo.." You sigh and close your eyes.

"Yah. What do you want to do anything? Hmm? I'm free today.."

"Anything you want Oppa..."

"Yah! Yeobo!" He hugs you tightly.

"Ah..ah..ah. Oppa! You're hurting me!"

"If you called me 'yeobo' it wouldn't have happened, hmm?" He slightly gets up & kisses your cheek, and lays back down.

You decide to turn around. "Yah, I like calling you Oppa...and Yeobo. But Oppa is better, hmm?" His eyes are still closed. His arms are still around you. "Yah Yeobo~~~ Sorry..." You lay your head near his chest and wrap your arms around him.

"I love you.."

"You know I love you too ... Oppa."

"Aigoo...I didn't tell you. Good morning... beautiful, hmm?" He pulls the covers onto the top of you two. He starts tickling you.

"Ah Oppa! You know I can't stand being tickled!" You can't stop laughing. He keeps tickling you. Your arms are still around him. "Oh Oppa...Oppa! Oppa! Yeobo!"

He kisses you. "Let's eat brunch, hmm?" He smiles. You notice his cute eye smile. You stare at him under the covers. You hug him one more time. He puts his arms around you again.

-----
You have been married for seven months. You fell in love with him first sight. He didn't notice you at first. Of course. He had many fans. But you guys met when he off alone from the group. You guys connected. You were at a coffee shop, and you notice you were running late. You needed a cell phone to call home because your phone died. He was kind enough to lend it. You end up going home & recalling him to tell him thanks. You offer a dinner in thanks. The rest is history. Fate. Love.
-----

You go downstairs into the kitchen, while he goes into the bathroom. You look into the fridge for food. You decide to make pancakes, eggs, and sausages. You start everything.

He starts coming behind you quietly. He thinks you can't hear him coming. But you can. You start flipping the pancakes. But you didn't notice that he was getting closer. He was right behind you. You flip the pancake & your elbow backs into his stomach.

You turn around seeing him touching his stomach. "Ah Yeobo!" You gently lay your hand on his stomach. He makes a somewhat painful face. "Yah Yeobo..don't scare me like that. Aigoo, are you okay?"

He pushes you into him. He starts to hug you. You look at him. "Ah Yeobo!"

"Yah...now you can me 'Yeobo'?" He still hasn't let you go. He looks at you now. He takes the spatula out of your hand and puts it onto a plate. "Aigoo..all I wanted to give was a back hug. Hmm? Do you not like them?"

"Ani...I do. You give me back hugs everyday Oppa... I just don't you to get hurt."

"Aigoo, it's okay, hmm?" He hugs you again. You let your head rest on his shoulder. You're worried that he could of got hurt. You hug him tighter.

"Yah...my pancake is burning."

You turn around. "Ah! Aigoo! The pancakes!"

-----