Chapter 80- Worlds Apart

*-Don't forget to comment me questions!-*

-IVYS POV-

"Johnny, I want you to take me out while joker is at meetings so I can get some fresh air"

I pressed send, confident he would comply with my request. I needed to go outside again.

Almost instantly, he replied:

"No, I can't! It's too risky"

I pursed my lips in annoyance, then quickly typed:

"If you don't do this, I will tell Joker about our little kiss...and I'll make sure he knows YOU kissed me without my consent...and then I'll pass him whatever weapon he'll use to kill you"

I could imagine his reaction while he read my reply.
It was the only way to get what I wanted.

After a couple minutes, my phone buzzed again.

"You wouldn't dare"

A smirk crept onto my face as I read his response.
I didn't hesitate to give my comeback.

"Try me, Frosty"

After a converse of texts, we finally came to an agreement.
While Joker was out at meetings, or doing whatever he does, Frost will take me out for a short amount of time so I can finally have some freedom.

And the greatest part- it started tomorrow night.

*~THE NEXT NIGHT~*

I sat on the end of the bed, watching Joker button up his white dress shirt.
He had his back to me, but I admired how he moved without me noticing.
I had one leg over the other, and I laid back with the support of my elbows.

"Maybe one day I can accompany you in your meetings" I mumbled, my eyes fluttering their sights up and down his dressed body.

He turned around and gave a questioning look, then gazed down at me.
"We've discussed this"

"I know" I smiled innocently "but I could be your arm candy"

He knelt down in front of me slowly, then looked down at my bare legs.

"You're my candy in general, princess" he smirked as he ran his hand up my leg- his cold rings making me shiver.

I bit my lip and looked him in the eye with a mischievous grin, as I felt playful- but I also felt a twinge of anger as he always avoided my conversations about going out with him.

I placed my hand on his, as it was at the top of my thigh, then I gently lifted it off and placed it to the side causing him to wince his eyes.

After, I got up and crossed my arms, and he was still knelt down at my feet- looking quite confused.

"You better go now, your victims are waiting" i muttered, looking down at him.

I heard him scoff, then he placed both his hands on the sides of my thighs and started running them up my body as he slowly stood up.

Once we were face to face once more, his eyes glanced from my mouth to my eyes- until he began to lean in to kiss me.

"Ah, ah, ah" I chimed, moving my head away "I'm not into the whole kiss and make up thing anymore"